Online now
Online now

Events

comeherekitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 15, 2020

Events

yes I've been on here a couple months and when I go into the events for some reason I can only check the day like I went in there today and I can only check today is there a way to check further in the future I've been dying to go to 1 any suggestions on how to search for them
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Mmm. I think u might find that fetlife is able to see more that just todays events . i havent tried to look here on cage events at all. I tend to use fet life for local events as many of the groups in my area are on there.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 15, 2020
@ naughtynserviceygirl,

If you click the main menu, there’s a drop down that gives an option for “Events.” This should bring you to the “BDSM Events Calendar.”

Hopefully, if you’re seeing what I see, there’ll be a heap of purple dots on the calendar with the month titled at the top. There are two arrows either side of the month title... if you click on those, it scrolls through the months so you can see events that have been and ones yet to come.

If you click on the purple dot, the information for that dot comes up down the bottom. You can click on any dot... not just today’s.

*nb/ I am on my phone... I don’t know if it’s the same when on the computer.
Lossofalme
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020
Lossofalme • Jan 17, 2020
If you follow the directions Bunnie provided, you should hopefully see any and all events.

However, there may not be many events on the calendar, depending on what region you've selected. If you don't see anything for your region, you might have better luck with FetLife (I prefer the Cage for most things, but Fet is older and a lot of groups only post their events there. If you do end up at a local event, maybe suggest to than that they also advertise here on the Cage?)