Online now
Online now

Exhausting

IowaDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 19, 2020
I am sure that female subs go through far more of this than Doms do. I have had not too much of an issue on this site, but head over to alt.com and the scammers swarm you like locusts!
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Jan 20, 2020
Iowa dom, "I am sure that female subs go through far more of this than Doms do. I have had not too much of an issue on this site, but head over to alt.com and the scammers swarm you like locusts!"
It is about putting things in perspective because it is about the numbers. Perphaps you have a different experience because there are tons of male doms as opposed to females and that is why you are less impacted. However, I do believe that female subs are impacted more because there are more of them than all. Still, it is annoying.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 20, 2020
Here is the deal. This is the internet. There is no screening or background checks for those that join. Just because someone has a role next to their name or has a title in their profile doesn't mean they really are one. So you will come across more fakes, predators, and bad actors

Yes you will get the same types of people in real life. The joy of real life is that most people who are fakes, predators and bad actors. The different is that in real life its really hard for someone to talk up skills without having to put their money where their mouth is. Yes, people get hurt in real life, but a good community will look out for each other and try to flush out these bad actors as soon as possible.

I suggest finding your local community and meeting people. It might take longer to meet someone since you won't have as large of a population to pick from, but it will be safer, you will have classes and events which to meet people and I think in the long run you will be happier.

DW
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2020
On the if you want talk anything sexual for more than a week, 1st, some female subs want talk for a long time, gaining info about potential masters, a week is nothing if you both work and are only on at certain times, also, as many subs request, like, to talk about general life & not be rushed, so some think a weeks to long talking, others demand more, much, to learn about potential Doms and gain trust, then, maybe they block you, or you them, for whatever reason, which is both people's right, maybe everyone should relax more, take time, or rush, block or be blocked & don't get hung up about either, I have been blocked, for no real reason and I've got over it
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2020
I struggle with fitting inside or using the boxes that others make, therefore my perspective will be of dubious value.

However, it may be that your style clashes strongly with others. I say that to you and everyone who express simular issues. I do not discredit you or devalue your experience. It is real. And it is a problem for you. However, many of the subs that contact me want just what you described, that immediate dive into the world. To be fair many of these girls are young and very new. Perhaps like wine they will change with time, but also perhaps not. I am not so versed as to offer definite truths here. It illuminates though that there are different ways engaging in this lifestyle.
youlikecontrol​(dom male)

Exhausting things

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2020
Generally speaking I find exhausting things quite exhausting also tiresome and draining, I suppose one could say ones energy is completely depleted and ones totally done out. Aghhhhhhh, ime totally drained of energy reserves, quote " ime exhausted "
Took it out of me that!!!