Online now
Online now

Best Online BDSM Advice

Leartes​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020

Best Online BDSM Advice

Leartes​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2020
What are the best methods, toys, apps, activities, etc that could be for online BDSM relationships? Sub or Dom
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2020
I like the idea of these newfangled sex toys that electrocute you or tickle your orgasm nerves or whatever--and that are remotely activated through your communication device by someone who could be on the other side of the planet.

Not that anyone has ever done that to me. But I wish someone would.
    The most loved post in topic
benwah​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020

Waiting on your message

benwah​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2020
Erick wrote:
I like the idea of these newfangled sex toys that electrocute you or tickle your orgasm nerves or whatever--and that are remotely activated through your communication device by someone who could be on the other side of the planet.

Not that anyone has ever done that to me. But I wish someone would.

Send me a message, I don’t have premium
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 18, 2020
@benwah:

Dear Sir--

Thank you for BOTH of your public comments to me. You're very kind. I'm flattered and intrigued. And very excited by you.

But just look at us. We're BOTH too cheap to pay for Premium memberships. So it appears we may not be able to communicate privately.

Anyway, you've made my day.
Leartes​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020

Leartes​(sub male) • Jan 21, 2020
Daddy Time wrote:
https://we-vibe.com/chorus?gclid=CjwKCAiAsIDxBRAsEiwAV76N809zxPhmiomYWddqsoYnY8z4UiCcPLjuqlENY-yCuhVBZC-ouVK1rRoCHkcQAvD_BwE

Heres what I have for little when im away i control it

Does this toy work for men as well as women. The link seems to gear it toward women and didn’t mention men using it that I saw?