Online now
Online now

Slaps To The Face

ForlornPrincess​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 25, 2020

I am logical but sometimes we just need to vent

IowaDom wrote:
Not really sure why people act that way, maybe it is the courage of keyboarding, perhaps it is just trying to satisfy a quick urge to be an asshole, but whatever it is, IMHO - it is done by people not in the lifestyle, or new and dumb to the facts of the lifestyle, reacting to the stereotypical thoughts of what it really is. But regardless of the reason, for us to have this place, free and open to discussion, free and open to any who wish to join, means to enjoy those freedoms, those types of things are going to happen, sadly enough.... with the dog come the fleas as it were.

For us, or rather specifically for me, I temper my reaction with the assumption that who I am dealing with falls into the above descriptions, then react the same as in any place in life .....

Do I get angry with scammers on the web in general? no...
Do I get angry with the endless flow of "know it alls" I deal with daily? No....

So am I going to allow some scammer, or person making a bad choice to ruin or affect something I truly enjoy (The Cage) -- No....

It’s more likely than not the protection of the screen. I most definitely typed and deleted a few retorts, but then I stepped back and was like Woah there Princess. Don’t stoop down to their level. That’s not who you are or who you want to be babygirl.
Is anything ruined? No not at all. I may be younger but I’m not naive enough to believe that I won’t encounter situations like that. I’m just extremely grateful that this community offers a place where I can respectfully say what is on my mind. I aspire to be like you Sir and one day not feel the need to speak about what is irking me in the heat of the moment, but since I’m not there yet.,. Hello Slaps To The Face thread 😁
JustLeather​(switch male)
4 years ago • Jan 27, 2020
JustLeather​(switch male) • Jan 27, 2020
IMHO - it is done by people not in the lifestyle, or new and dumb to the facts of the lifestyle, reacting to the stereotypical thoughts of what it really is.

Amen
JustLeather​(switch male)

Iwoa Dom Wrote

JustLeather​(switch male) • Jan 27, 2020
IMHO - it is done by people not in the lifestyle, or new and dumb to the facts of the lifestyle, reacting to the stereotypical thoughts of what it really is.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2020
Erick wrote:
Great rant. I'd love to find a dominant woman who would talk to me like this. (I especially like the phrase "people who put out little dick energy." That's good. That hurts.)

And yet you say you're sub.

OK then. Yes, Ma'am.

I always enjoy your comments Erick.. You are a humorous guy. g
ThirtyFourPointFive

Re: Iwoa Dom Wrote

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2020
JustLeather wrote:

Perfect Explanation! g