Online now
Online now

Predatory Behavior

Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Low{BLK OWND} • Dec 21, 2019
I do agree with the fact that they show themselves early and I block fast and move on
I have had some even question why I am on here since I am collared
Umm that's my business
Creeps are just creeps in any forum or site or in real world
But its sometimes hard to keep a positive outlook
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Oh yeah, my wife (DarkFox) had a lot of the same issue. These "Doms" that would go after her even though she was listed as Dominant, Married and not looking. They would get sooo upset. But even "submissives" that wanted her to be their Domme would get so nasty when she called them out for propositioning her (persistantly) despite her profile. They would say the same thing "Why are you even here if you are married?" Its really sad :T
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Dec 21, 2019
Yes it shouldn't be so hard to understand
I'm here for me for friends for information
And to be honest to show off a little
But my reasons are mine
I also get pic collectors who never have any of their own to share
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Dec 27, 2019
ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 27, 2019
RopePrincess wrote:
As a society, why can’t we just be good human beings?

Rude-ity and lack of class is everywhere and seems to only escalate as time goes on. Our society seems to be swirling around the bowl, trying to finish the flush.
Erick​(sub male)

Re: Predatory Behavior

Erick​(sub male) • Dec 27, 2019
RopePrincess wrote:
...and not in the fun fetish sense.

Wannabe Doms looking to get laid seem to be rampant among BDSM websites like this one. It’s discouraging. Why be so disingenuine? I find it difficult to build trust when starting new dialogue with Doms; my wall is already up and I’m raising my eyebrows. I’m finding BDSM to be a lonely place. I feel good about finally being able to embrace my kinky side while at the same time feeling isolated. Can anyone shed some light? I’m missing the real human connection that is seemingly lost through social media fetish sites. It makes me sad.

Real human connection lost on social media sites?

L'enfer, c'est les autres. And it's even worse when les autres are on line--where people have much more freedom, so naturally there's also much more miscommunication and deliberate rudeness and sore feelings, not in the fun sense.

I'm in awe of women in many ways, which includes admiring you for all the crap that nature obliges you to put up with from the estrogen-challenged gender. When I was still young enough to be vaguely pretty in women's clothes, I attended a few parties and public events while girled up, and was thrilled and delighted by all the men who looked me over with elevator eyes and leered at me with undisguised lust. Oh, they knew I was a guy, but it didn't matter. "Nobody's perfect," as Joe E. Brown said to Jack Lemmon in "Some Like It Hot." They figured as long as I was wearing lipstick and earrings and high heels and pink silk, I was fair game. In fact, I was asking for it. Which I was. But I realized that whenever I got tired of being a sex object, I could snap my fingers--or change back to my guy clothes anyway--and it would come to an end. But real women can't do that. You're stuck with men's lechery whether you're in the mood for it or not. I do sympathize.

Even so, I still plead for women's tolerance of men's behavior. Pity is something that women do so well. So if I were a woman, I think I would try to have pity for rude men who flirt badly. Give them a couple of warnings before summarily cancelling their ticket. Something like that.

Best wishes and good luck.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 27, 2019
i am not sure if expectations are a community site like this is going to somehow reduce the risk of running into assholes. They don't. I think you should always be on guard, look for words and actions to line up and use the same filtering process we use in real life to select friends and lovers.

There are always people out there who arenot as advertised or show their true self through actions. Just go slow. If somone pings or messages you check out their profile, see what kinds of blog they have or postings in the forum they have done.

My ruleis if there is little or no information in their profile and they are not, in some tangible form participating in thr community its a flag for me. I mean if you are here because you are looking for connections, then make an effort to let us know a bit abour you.

Just ignore the assholes like you do in the rest of your life.
notavanilla
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
notavanilla • Jan 29, 2020
Years ago there was no social media like Cage/FL and others at all. You had to put an ad in a magazine or paper. It took time to get responses and it costed money in ads or people getting back to you needed stamps. In those days you would get envelopes from people with all kinds of pictures and this and that written to you regarding whatever. It this day and age we get instant messages out/received and at no cost and same as before uncensored.
Now I personally have never sent a " cock shot " or even made an offer for a one night stand. I am seeking something totally different and that is a LTR with a serious commitment to another person. I have sent a few PM's and posted ads seeking a mate and being very respectful about it. I have gotten no serious responses here or FL or anywhere. Just scam females that want to hustle you and they send this stuff out massively and part of it is that there is not cost, no expense. It seems to me that the hustle laid out by men is slightly different than the hustle put out by women. Men seek as their core desire is sex whereas women and their hustle is more oriented to getting something out of the person targeted by them. They often come across as a little so they can be taken care of.
Anyway you look at it is an attempt to without any real investment from them to get something from somebody. They play a numbers game by spamming anyone/everyone and its like fishing with a big net. Maybe you will snag something and be able to get it into your boat.
Now you open your e-mail and you got a pile of spam. You open your mailbox and you get tons of ads. They are there and so are you. Your not going to block everything coming into your inbox or put a lock on your mailbox. Not likely so really you have to find a way to quickly discern the viability of any message, letter or card to some decision and not waste time on this constant clutter. I wouldn't shut things up but quickly figure it out, do I want this or not, ok, not, goodbye!!!
I don't function like people that spam themselves with crude offers. It's not me and I am looking and I am 64 but all I get is 20 somethings sending me selfies of their nude or semi nude selves. Telling me that they want it all and will love me forever. I don't even open them after the first 3 that I got and seen. Anyway I am looking for a much more mature woman that wants to have a committed relationship, will not condemn me for having an interest in BDSM, is willing to consider switching occasionally and can physically keep up with me in life. I am personally not overweight and am active. If some woman is open to discussions I am as well.
Note: it is unlikely I will get a person to respond because many woman will go for those that have these crude offers. No its not me but its also not predatory. They are not stalking you, hunting for you in order to devour you. They have a certain want and need and OK they are crude but it does not rise to the matter of harm to another person unless they have this intent and often you should be able to discern their underlying motives quickly.
I regret you get a lot of messages that you don't want but someday among those is a genuine message that might be right for you so be thankful that you have a choice and hopefully that person will also chose you and not for just sexual use because I think you are seeking more than a relationship that is based on sex alone.

Best of luck in your search and use of these kinds of social media. I may not agree with what people do but to censor this media would go a long way to destroy it. I will take the massive amounts of crap in order to find those gems among all of it. Good people exist everywhere and that includes here.

notavanilla