Online now
Online now

Next to leave the e.u.

youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020

Next to leave the e.u.

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2020
On a serious note, anyone any suggestions which country will leave the e.u. next, could this be the beginning of the collapse, implosion,
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 29, 2020
I don't mean to insist on this, but I do think people with my political views should be heard and not "cancelled" by what Trump very accurately calls Fake News media.

Populists in America, and in England, and in France, Germany, and Sweden too, are not--as that CNN imbecile Don Lemon said yesterday--"credulous boomer rubes." I would suggest that Lemon himself is the credulous fool.

I predict the E.U. will probably bite the bullet and stick together. England was never really n the same boat as the Europeans and it was inevitable the English would eventually go their own way.

But I don't think you can blame the citizenry of the advanced nations of Europe for demanding that the elitist nincompoops in the Berlaymont stop selling them out to immigrants from what used to be called the Third World who have no interest in assimilating, and who would actually like nothing better than to destroy the culture of Europe.

IMHO.
    The most loved post in topic
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2020
Yes Erick, the third world, I was thinking about getting some one take a few photos of me on a bad day, send them out to the " third world " and see if they send us any money, €£$ all accepted, I will look as miserable as possible.