Online now
Online now

Reading Material

Rosedi44​(sub female)
6 years ago • Aug 16, 2017

Reading Material

Rosedi44​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2017
Can anyone recommend any good reading material on the Dom/Sub relationship? Books, authors, articles etc... Thank you so much. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 16, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 16, 2017
Here are my suggestions which include some great websites and favourite authors:

https://thecage.co/magazine,1.html

Looking forward to the other suggestions! Best of luck in your explorations icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
6 years ago • Aug 17, 2017
DrWakko • Aug 17, 2017
Check my blog. I have a personal kink library. I have not read them all but I am in the process of reading them all.
dove4Soundguy​(sub female){Soundguy D}
6 years ago • Aug 19, 2017
Check out either The Pageist podcast or her website thepageist.com. She reviews kink literature, both fiction and non-fiction, and has an incredible wit. I love listening to her reviews and have picked up several things based on her recommendation.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 20, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 20, 2017
I second The Pageist..you can also find her on our podcast feed list on the left hand side of this main page.
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Nov 4, 2017
Firstly I would read widely both male - male, female - female and straight, as there are plenty of insights to be found outside of your particular interest/chosen/preferred dynamic, at least that is what I have found.

Books I have personally found useful:

Slavecraft - Guy Baldwin and a grateful slave.

Ties that Bind - Guy Baldwin

BDSM Relationships Books 1 to 3 - Peter Masters

The control Book - Peter Masters

A Year of Dominance - Peter Masters

This Curious Human Phenomenon - Peter Masters

The Loving Dominant - John and Libby Warren

Protocols - Robert Rubel

Master/slave Relationships - Robert Rubel

Taken in Hand - Jolynn Raymond

Women's Rites - Jeanne De Berg
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Nov 6, 2017
Absolutely!

My favorite is The Heart of Dominance by Anton Fulmen. https://www.amazon.com/Heart-Dominance-practicing-consensual-dominance-ebook/dp/B01F8C7L2Y I recommend it for everyone in D/s. He wrote it for dominants, but I found it to be incredibly useful as well. Cannot recommend this book enough!