Online now
Online now

Just a question

Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 15, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2020
I've seen livestock with a prolapsed uterus on the farm growing up.... it's not a good and very dangerous.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 15, 2020
If it’s ok... I would like to point something out.

So often we hear about things being *dangerous* as though that’s a defining line in this life as to whether something is acceptable or not.

How many people truly realise how dangerous rope can be?

Many, many things we do in the lifestyle... the seemingly “tame” and “mundane” are not *safe*... please remember to keep that in mind.

In my opinion it’s far more dangerous to become complacent about things we feel to be “safe” than it is to explore what can be done, if all parties proceed with caution and care.

Some people like to push the boundaries. No... it’s not safe. It’s not meant to be safe. It’s meant to be about new experiences.

My point is... please remember to use caution always... no matter what the type of play is.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2020
@ Bunnie,
I get your point. Perhaps I should have said life threatening. In the cases I'm referring to, for example after a cow gave birth and her uterus would prolapse, if the veterinarian was not able to correct it she likely would not survive.

I would view this a serious body modification with very high risk to ones health.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 15, 2020
@ Dunimos,

please understand, my response wasn’t solely related to yours or even solely this thread. This is something I have observed a lot over time, and it does worry me a little. I remember as a newbie thinking that rope was probably one of the more tame areas of play. Yikes! Lol I’m lucky to have been educated a bit better before getting myself into some serious trouble. This did teach me something very valuable too though... just because it’s popular doesn’t make something safe either.

Anyway, it was a bit of a derail on the thread, so apologies.
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
Dunimos wrote:
I've seen livestock with a prolapsed uterus on the farm growing up.... it's not a good and very dangerous.

I’ve seen this too and it made me wonder about the farmer. Any idea how this could just happen?

Just saw the answer. 👍🏼