Online now
Online now

Favored Superpower for only a day...

LitAngel​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020
LitAngel​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2020
many time i find my self thinking what if i could just close my eyes and think about a place i would rather be at that moment and pufff just transport my self just by thinking about it mmmm that would be fantastic!!!!
Established
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020
Established • Feb 22, 2020
subbieoo wrote:
Hmmm, control time. I need a good nap on a beach. ( selfish subbie)

Oh so clever! Suddenly a day becomes longer than a day. Loop-hole discovered. 👍
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
3 years ago • Jul 23, 2020
I would want to fly to all the places I would I love to see but only if I could take him with me. Kiss under waterfalls, then fly to see African wildlife, have lunch in Paris, fly to Egypt to see the pyramids of Giza, fly Maldives for a swim, fly to Italy for dinner in Venice, fly to Cambodia and end up somewhere North to have the most amazing sexual experience under the northern lights. But that's just me 😊.
TeachMeSomeManners
3 years ago • Jul 24, 2020
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 24, 2020
Either the ability to heal people - physical and emotional pain

or

Teleporation
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 24, 2020
“Out of curiosity, and to see if this gets anyone’s mind wandering, what super power would you choose to have knowing it would last for just 1 day? And why?”

I would like to experience the “all-seeing” wisdom and knowledge of God or whatever the higher power is if there is one that oversees everything.
I would like the opportunity to understand what this is all about... not for personal gain or power or arrogance or even the option to share what I learned with others (because really... how would one even do that)... just for my own curiosity.
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
Invisibility. I like to play jokes on friends and family. Move things, make noises, make a sandwich, just little things to make them feel crazy. It could also be amusing to go to work while invisible.
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Jul 24, 2020
For a single day, the touch of Midas.

In a day I could build stores that would allow me to provide for my loved ones for generations and to care for so many more. To help those in need. Also... I'd wind up with actual golden thrones! 😉
Master Bastian
Master Bastian • Jul 24, 2020
Duke Montefort wrote:
The ability to read peoples minds. You could learn a lot by listening to other people, for just one day.

For one day I would have picked that one too, but touch of Midas would be the cleverer choice for me, I guess.