Online now
Online now

Introductions

Sadistic_Artist​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 1, 2017

Introductions

Hi everyone. Let me start by saying that I'm not exactly 'new' to BDSM, at least as a concept. I've known for at least a decade now that it was a part of who I am. Why I'm posting this in Teacher's Pet rather then Generally Speaking is because, despite this, I have very little experience or first hand knowledge​ about the lifestyle.

I've met a few submissive girls online, dated a couple, but thank to a personal view on sex that I was raised with, and only turned away from in the past few years (after getting married), I never got to explore much with any of those relationships. And my wife, who presented herself as submissive, decided she wasn't as interested in it as I, after we where married.

So, I've joined The Cage mainly to meet people in the lifestyle so I can fulfill a part of me that's not being fulfilled​ at home. No, I'm not looking to cheat, just to chat with like-minded people and reconnect to the lifestyle in general. Maybe get some advice, or vent some of my sexual frustration to sympathetic ears.

And before it's asked, yes I have brought my feelings to my wife. She's just not interested in kink to any level close to me.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • May 2, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • May 2, 2017
Welcome to all of our new members and especially to everyone who has taken a moment to do an intro here icon_smile.gif
shauwn19​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 11, 2017
shauwn19​(sub male) • Nov 11, 2017
Hi! just found and joined the cage today. I'm pretty new to this scene, have done some bondage with a partner, but she moved on so i'm now looking around, and learning!
Take care & hope to meet some of you icon_smile.gif