Online now
Online now

Mental block

Avabraun
6 years ago • Nov 8, 2017
Avabraun • Nov 8, 2017
My slave is not ready for that, even with a hood, although that is where I want to get him to. Slowly but surely making him get comfortable with his body.
Rob Nelson
6 years ago • Nov 8, 2017
Rob Nelson • Nov 8, 2017
My mistress doesn't give me much choice any more - whether i am ready or not. She did, however, tell me that to accept what the ladies were going to do - which of course, as a good "boy" I did. When she holds my leash and walks me around, showing me off, and telling everyone that I am hers to do with what she wants, I feel totally blessed. Next week, the half face comes off, she did ask if I thought I could do it - and I agreed.
Swell Daddy​(dom male){WholesomeW}
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
Does he fear feeling humiliated by the experience? Having him endure humiliation in less confronting circumstances, and letting him know how much that pleases you, might shift his attitude, even if he is insecure about his body. I think ultimately all slaves live to serve. Simply letting him know how proud you are of him enduring humiliation for you might be enough.

This is from a Daddy perspective!
DrWakko
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
DrWakko • Nov 10, 2017
In my opinion there is no such thing as “force bi”. Either you are openly bi (flexible) or you are not. Some people like “force bi” because it allows them to perform homosexual acts while still being able to closet themselves because the act was “forced”.

Everyone has their own comfort level too. The person mentioned above may not feel comfortable being naked in front of others. This could stem from being made fun of in school gym class to another tramma. If he wants to over come this fear he has to figure out where the fear comes from.

Is he doing this for him or for you? If it’s not for him then nothing will really work.
Avabraun
6 years ago • Nov 12, 2017
Avabraun • Nov 12, 2017
I agree and disagree. When I say forced bi I probably mean more encouraging bi. Some people refuse to act on my instructions because they have absolutely no interest in the other sex, which is fine. It just mean that you are not someone I’d be interested in. But in my experience most male slaves have a leaning towards being bi and just need a little encouragement to explore that side.

I get your point about him doing it for him or me. I would hope after being my slave for a year thd two are not mutually exclusive.
kafkakat​(other female)
6 years ago • Nov 13, 2017
kafkakat​(other female) • Nov 13, 2017
My 2 cents.... I had a shyness being exposed to strangers and fucking strangers via command. I was mortified. It was not forced bisexuality for me. Just that shyness you speak of with Sam.
The way my Dom at the time broke me of it was baby steps.
We went through the negative reinforcement, punishment and actually doing it completely against my will (CNC) but to no avail. The shyness was not budging. It was horridly emotional for me as I so wanted to please him. I was NOT known for shyness in any other aspect of our lives.

This is what worked for us.
Blindfolding me and ear plugs. Naked. I knew ahead of time people would come in the room and see me naked in the chair.
I could feel the air as they passed and there was some touching on my arms, legs neck. Nothing sexual.
Next blind folding no ear plugs.
I could hear them, I knew when someone was approaching. People inspected me and talked about my body without touching me.
Next blindfold and touching not sexual
Then blindfold and sexual touching, bringing to orgasm
and several other steps I am sure you can imagine.

The patience and trust was intense. You have been working with Sam for a year so I imagine you are a patient woman. Perhaps this or something like this would work for him.

I wish you luck.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 13, 2017
Thanks so much for your reply. Yes I am a patient woman and will do whatever it takes to get him over the line. The approach you mentioned makes perfect sense but my difficulty is that we live 3000km apart. I only have real-time sessions with him every 3 to 4 months so I was hoping to find a way in which I could progress this online somehow.
kafkakat​(other female)
kafkakat​(other female) • Nov 13, 2017
Ohhhh.... Ooops I should have asked prior to prattling on your post! I do apologize.... I wish you all the luck to you and yours.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 13, 2017
NO apology necessary icon_smile.gif. I appreciate your view and it’s good to know that you did manage to break through by taking it slow. If is very encouraging and give me hope that Sam will eventually overcome it too.