Online now
Online now

Stockings with suspenders

sexyassanlegs01
4 years ago • Mar 1, 2020

Sex,Hot, Stockings an suspenders

sexyassanlegs01 • Mar 1, 2020
Black ,silky, backbseam ,makes for a extremely Hot Night!!
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 5, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2020
I learned by accident that I liked stockings. A coworker came in the store one day wearing a dress and some silk stockings and I have been a fan ever since. They are such a turn on that I almost lose control looking at them. I love tying her up and just slowly sliding my hands up and down her legs. Having her wrap her legs around me while wearing them is such a turn on. I could go on but need to cool off since she is at her moms.
Kalckk​(switch male)
3 years ago • Apr 26, 2020

FF stockings yes please

Kalckk​(switch male) • Apr 26, 2020
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
Sometimes the extra difficulty of the old fashioned one is absolutely worth it, but sometimes ease and convenience, while still being sexy as fuck, is good enough! 😉

I have a real intense fetish for FF stockings, I could just look at the legs in them and that is guaranteed to get me really going!
Curious Raven​(other female)
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
Sometimes the extra difficulty of the old fashioned one is absolutely worth it, but sometimes ease and convenience, while still being sexy as fuck, is good enough! 😉

Although probably not “essential” (a relative term), Amazon has quite a selection of “suspender pantyhose”...sexy AF and even more convenient!
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
Sad to say I have never tried. I'm super body conscious and feel terrible wearing sexy things, Working hard with my Daddy to get over that. I would if he asked but one step at a time lol
But I do think they are sexy as hell
Alleah​(switch female)
Alleah​(switch female) • Apr 27, 2020
SR13 wrote:
They are such a turn on that I almost lose control looking at them. I love tying her up and just slowly sliding my hands up and down her legs. Having her wrap her legs around me while wearing them is such a turn on.

This, both ways....
Some day my stockings will be delivered... some day.