Online now
Online now

Humiliation and degradation.

SubLilli4u
4 years ago • Feb 9, 2020
SubLilli4u • Feb 9, 2020
However you describe the differences of each - they are both still HOT! I enjoy both!
Mindmelter​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
Mindmelter​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2020
Whenever I roleplayed with people I kind of saw humiliation and degradation as interchangeable terms. Examples would include namecalling, making them wear collar, making them refer to me as “sir” or “master”, and taking a person who normally acts independent or assertive and getting them to verbally say they exist to please me.
trainerforsubs
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020
trainerforsubs • Mar 16, 2020
Humiliation and degradation are highly dependent on the subject. Humiliation is in the mind. The same task may humiliate one submissive and have no effect on another. I usually have to experiment with a submissive to find something effective. I consider humiliation and degradation to be a continuum. The same thing may be humiliating to one submissive and degrading to another.
Novice​(masochist male)
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020
Novice​(masochist male) • Mar 16, 2020
humiliation is for me a more playful thing, something that will definably be arousing, is also meant for that
degradation however is on the path of destruction, there is nothing playfulness let alone exciting
I once met a Lady who was keen on making an object of a slave, so a nice girl was turned into a pig, living among them, had lost her "self". That is definitely degrading!
Stevevo​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
Stevevo​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2020
My last sub loved anal but she said if anyone she knew found out she would be embarrassed. Me telling someone in front of her that she loved anal; would have been humiliating for her.

Me calling her or Making her tell me she’s my slut, toy, whore, is degrading.
Servitude33
4 years ago • Mar 22, 2020

The difference...

Servitude33 • Mar 22, 2020
Humiliation is the act or process of being humbled, being ignored, being used , being treated as inferior or insignificant.
Degradation is being dehumanised, of being treated as something that is completely abnormal behaviour, eg being used as a toilet, where the act is so alien to what is regarded as normal behaviour.