Online now
Online now

Floggers, crops, whips

MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 29, 2017

Floggers, crops, whips

MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2017
Show n tell: Tell us what you have, details...like how many tails or switches and why you like to use the flogger and when? Pictures are helpful. It can be what u had made or bought...to include floggers, paddles, canes, crops, whips....etc.
MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 30, 2017
MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2017
Wow really...obvious online play u never see what 9 tails of a deerskin flogger leaves on a submissive's shoulders, hips, buttocks or thighs. Obviohsly noone in this room has been hung up in a doorframe and flogged.
A horse hair crop a favorite leaves cool crisp cuts like what a papercut does to your fingers. Nice pleasurable fun for the DOM.
I like to think ive experimented before ive put my own subs to the test of being flogged. I really like the feel of the leather tagging my shouldrrs releasing the tension of a week. The submissive mind melt is incredible.
The_Neon_God{Own _Glori}
6 years ago • Nov 15, 2017
The_Neon_God{Own _Glori} • Nov 15, 2017
I have about 20 floggers, not including whips and other impact toys. Honestly I like to have a wide selection but I my favorite floggers are a matched pair of Poi floggers from a UK based company called Kubunza. They are so much fun to use and when the I feel the need I can take both pairs in one hand and use them like one of my heavier floggers.
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
6 years ago • Nov 16, 2017
We have an inexpensive, small leather flogger, a leather paddle and a riding crop (all from Wish). We also have a wooden paddle, and use some household items like a silicone spatula and a wooden spoon. We haven’t tried a cane and don’t have a lot of interest. I would love to try some other floggers though.