Online now
Online now

Expressing ones self through jewellery!

annabellestasia​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020

Expressing ones self through jewellery!

I remember reading here about a Dom who had given a beautiful day necklace to his sub, one that was discreet enough to wear throughout the day, but that others into kink would see & know she was owned. I found this SO sexy.

Whilst I don’t have a Dom, I really like the idea of wearing a piece of jewellery that’s a nod to my “secret” identity (even if unexplored, I feel it to be such a big part of me, even now!).... but perhaps recognisable to those “in the know”... (yep, that’s the exhibitionist in me!).

Do any of you do this RE jewellery? I’d love to see how you express yourself in this way and would really love your recommendations too!
    The most loved post in topic
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
Many moves ago I had the most beautiful pair of custom silver cuffs. A friends father made them at the request of my first Dom when he figured out that having my wrists covered grounded me. They were beautiful looping things that locked on and could link together if you knew how they worked. I could probably draw them but sadly they were lost while I shuffled around in my early 20s.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 17, 2020
It is very common for submissives to wear a necklace with a key. For example I found this on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/650921261/antique-key-charm-necklace-antique-key?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=antique+key+necklace&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

For some submissives who are taken they might have a key with a lock or just a lock. Most of the locks that are common are heart locks.
Analslut​(sub female)

Jewelry edicts

Analslut​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2020
I once was lucky enough to have a silver chain whose clasp was interlocking cuffs that could then be worn as a simple chain or turned around to allow the cuffs to be exposed. I to enjoyed the secret idea of exposed as I WANTED factor and the delisciosness it represented to me. It was a gift to myself so dont worry about it if it makes you feel good do it. That's why we're all here right?
Belts
Belts • Mar 17, 2020
I remember as a teenager wearing a small necklace of a small black combination lock. If only I had that now.. don't know where I got it from, or what happen to it. It would be so relevant today.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I’ve looked up the style of collars I liked for that one day! I love the vintage 40s/50s style so I’ve found some lovely pearl necklace style collars

But currently I wear a cremation necklace all the time and in a way to me it’s like a little nod, even though that wasn’t it’s intention I got it around the time I started on this journey so it kind of holds a little meaning to this part of my like

🥀