Online now
Online now

Celebrity edition of: f*ck, marry, kill (with a BDSM twist$

SheaSubbyButter​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020
D/s: Charlie Hunnam (Jax) or Ryan Hurst (Opie) would love to see Ope let loose in the bedroom and my sweet Lord the beard and bikes just makes me want to get all kinds of dirty and filthy...YUM!

Marry: Chris Evans Mr. Captain America I’m guessing he may need to let his bad boy side loose after all those years as a good guy and I want to be front and center for it😋

Kill: ?? Idk ??
GoddessMorgana​(dom female)
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020
I'd pick James McAvoy as my fuck/enslave. He's so hot and I love his accent and all his movies.

I'd marry Keanu Reeves because I love his personality,his talent and all his movies.

I'd kill Harvey Weinstein cuz he makes me nauseous just looking at him. I'd love to remove his scum from this earth. (Just kidding of course I'd never kill only put him in 24/7 solitary confinement and watch him go insane.)
HeyLittleOne​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
HeyLittleOne​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2020
Aaahhh so many choices!! I guess I'll just have to pick one of many...

D/s: Chris Harms, singer of Lord of the Lost. I'd bend over backwards for a guy with a voice like that, and though I can't understand it sadly, I'm a sucker for German 😛

Marry: Johnny Depp as he's been my celebrity crush since, well, forever.

"Kill": I'd join efforts with LittleLex so that we could pick off two of them icon_wink.gif
Lechelle​(sub female){No}
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
Lechelle​(sub female){No} • Mar 17, 2020
D/S: Sebastian Stan I would love to be f*cked by him at least once.
Marry: Chris Evans because i love his looks and his personality.
Kill: Donald Trump and I don't think I need an explanation on him.