Online now
Online now

If You Die, Who Gets Your Equipment And Toys?

slutboymartin​(sub male){No}
7 years ago • Nov 18, 2016
Or ...........even better,
Pack them in a crate and send them to me and I will make sure that they all get good use and I will appreciate them even more than the Museum of Fetish sex in Amsterdam!
icon_wink.gif
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
7 years ago • Mar 21, 2017
Years ago I lived in an apartment complex. Apparently one, or more likely a couple, of my neighbors abound BDSM as I found a very nice blindfold and nipple clamps on a brick wall near the trash cans. SCORE!! (The Blindfold still smelled like new leather and neither item looked like it had seen any use)
Kenneth_Cann
6 years ago • Jul 25, 2017
Kenneth_Cann • Jul 25, 2017
I find Myself currently having to overcome the same situation as who gets the Toys and equipment. I could of course leave them with My slave for her to enjoy with another Master.
Nut the down side of that is I would expect any decent Dom/Domme to have there own.

So I came up with a simple plan I'll get girl to offer them to worthy people on fetlife or maybe here .
I have several whips and Floggers that I know many people would love to own.lol

Failing that have a Lifestyle friend come round After the event and clear them any before family are shocked.LMAO.. goo-ta think of poor aunt silva...
The_Neon_God{Own _Glori}
6 years ago • Nov 15, 2017
The_Neon_God{Own _Glori} • Nov 15, 2017
I would pass them onto my slave, she can then auction them off and the money raised would go to a local charity or hospice.
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
6 years ago • Nov 16, 2017
With me I have about maybe £7000 worth..... If I die first my sub partner will dispose of it however he wishes. he knows its value..... If he dies first my youngest daughter who is almost 22 now knows of the existence of my Lair and has been in it. I will be leaving my home and contents to her to sort out.

I am sure she will find someway to dispose of it all...... Over a period of time I may well tell her about Fetlife so she can advertise stuff on there.
kafkakat​(other female)
6 years ago • Nov 16, 2017
kafkakat​(other female) • Nov 16, 2017
I absolutely cannot come up with an answer to this... I am flummoxed! But I figure since everyone in my life kind of knows my proclivities for bdsm no one will be a bit surprised. I suppose it would be like a lamp or cooking utensils. Most the little stuff likely will be donated to some goodwill and the bigger better stuff will be divvied among the more kinky friends.
If I have a partner at the time I do know that I do not want them used on or in their new partner.

I am selfish like that.
slutboymartin​(sub male){No}
6 years ago • Dec 7, 2017
Kal Foster wrote:
No plans... i think the kids are gonna have a stroke when they find it cleaning out our house though!

Unfortunately I was ill recently & had to be hospitalised, one of my daughters decided to go to my house & clean up before I got home, (Snooping more like)
Opened my suede Topped Wooden Horse & had QUITE a Shock to say the least, the first thing on top HAD to be my Ex Mistresses Leather Harness & Purple Strap On!!!
Let's just say that Traumatised is a very Cautious Word!
That was followed by a Complete Boxed Vacuum Cupping Set & a Metal Cock Cage & padlock, I'll Never live it down I don't think!
Poor Girl!
(Serves Her Right for peeking)!
Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Dec 29, 2017
Taramafor​(sub male) • Dec 29, 2017
Evangeline wrote:
I can't sell it if I am dead!  icon_razz.gif

You can arrange for them to be sold after your demise. This way the money can then go into a will. That kills two birds with one stone. Discreetly have the items sold, have just the money in a will (technically it wold be two wills. One to the "sellers", another to the one that gains the money).

Though if it was me I'd rather know about the items too. Just for the sake of honesty. I might wonder if you sold drugs or traded guns on the black market otherwise.