Online now
Online now

Social Distancing and BDSM

TheDankLord​(switch male)
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020

Social Distancing and BDSM

TheDankLord​(switch male) • Mar 19, 2020
So right now a lot of people are engaging in social distancing to help contain the spread of COVID-19. This, obviously, limits some of our everyday activities and can be quite boring. Many of us may be working from home or not working at all. But I am the type of person where I try to look at the glass (or the roll of toilet paper) half full, and as a result an idea crossed my mind. This would be a great opportunity for long term bondage scenarios!

I'm not really able to do this because I do live with people and it'd make others uncomfortable if I did this when they were home. But for those of us who live alone or with our dom/sub, there are definitely some fantasies I feel could be fulfilled. For self bondage I've thought about locking oneself in handcuffs and leg irons, only taking them off to go outside for "essential" travel. Another idea I've thought of, if one had a partner, would be keeping the submissive partner chained or tied up and/or in a cage for the duration of the quarantine, only allowing them to take off restraints or exit the cage when it is essential for them to do so (like going to bathroom, grocery store, medical appointments etc.). Would be a great opportunity for all sorts of long term bondage scenarios for BDSM rollplay. A warden/prisoner, owner/pet, master/slave, or nurse/patient etc. scene could be so much more realistic and immersive if the submissive is in captivity for like two weeks, perhaps even more. This would also be great to try permanent restraints, like the kind of shackles that are riveted on. If you don't want to turn this into a constant week long session, it could definitely be an opportunity for casual bondage. Maybe as simple as wearing restraints nearly 24/7 while otherwise just doing normal daily tasks and wearing regular street clothes. Can be as erotically intense or as innocently eccentric as one pleases I suppose.

I'm curious if anyone has thought along similar lines, and even more so if anyone is actually doing this. Is this pandemic just too dark and serious for such things? Or are people trying to make the most of these difficult times by turning them into a BDSM adventure to live out otherwise unrealistic fantasies. I'd love to hear what everyone is up to.
    The most loved post in topic
DrKrall
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020
DrKrall • Mar 20, 2020
I'm talking to someone on the other side of the world, and with closed borders and air travel shut down I'd say that is bondage, but not in a good way.
Curious Raven​(other female)
4 years ago • Mar 22, 2020
This article isn’t about BDSM per se, but I thought there were some good ideas: https://www.kinkly.com/how-to-stop-covid-19-from-ruining-your-sex-life/2/18793?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=bestof&utm_campaign=03202020&mc_cid=4b5029380f&mc_eid=ecf2f76ff9

I live in an apartment building in NYC with 128 units...and I have never felt so isolated in my life! Stay strong and healthy!
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020
Miki • Mar 23, 2020
It should be as always... STDs have always been out there! To be blunt, "know who you wanna screw" and know them well. If they're feeling OK and have done as little as wash their hands after shopping, etc... you'll be fine. Have at it and have fun-- (and once you find that someone who is virus-free-- consider hunkering down with him/her...

Days and nights of play!!!