Online now
Online now

Daddy doms are my favorite flavor

FavouriteBrat​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020

Daddy doms are my favorite flavor

FavouriteBrat​(sub female) • Mar 19, 2020
There is something about daddy doms that make me drop my guard down and want to give in . Perhaps is their gentle yet protective ways of showing that they care . I am honestly grateful for them. They have helped me so much . Being able to open up and be authentic is the greatest gift somebody has ever given me.
I have nothing against other doms and I don’t think daddy doms are better . However they suit my needs better.
    The most loved post in topic
AngelBunny
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020
AngelBunny • Mar 20, 2020
The more I learn about daddy doms the more I'm realizing that's the dynamic I want. I hope one day to have the experience you are describing.
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
My husband is coming into his natural dominating presence, it's very daddyesque and I love it!

Not too long ago he was leaving for a night shift at work and even though he does this often, for some reason I was struggling. Whiney. Clingy. Troublesome. Eventually I just sat down crisscrossed on the kitchen floor and hung my head. My husband sighed softly, lifted my chin and said, "I know what you need." He took my hand, led me into our bedroom, stripped me naked, and tucked me into bed! He kissed my nose, told me to have sweet dreams, handed me Ginger (my teddy bear,) turned off the light, put on the rain noise I listen to every night, and shut the door. It was perfect and exactly what I needed. I was so warm and content and at peace that I blacked out an slept until morning which almost never happens.

The type of care a daddydom gives their girl is so unique and beautiful. *heartsofull*
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2020
My wife calls me a "daddy dom". She had to explain it to me. She says I have a side that loves to be not so much sadistic but I love to hear the sounds a woman makes when she is getting what she wants and needs. Spanked flogged tied up and used as long as she is making those wonderful noises I am willing to try most anything. Then there is the other side of me she says I have (I am a puzzle that has no end). She has said there is a side that has to gentle and loving even when I want nothing more to make someone scream for forgives for being born. ( 3 daughters 1 son 4 grandchildren and 17 godchildren I wonder where I get it from.) The older ones know what I am and understand to a point. They do know they can ask anything and i will give them the truth (not that I want to) and keep their secrets. My 16 yr old godson like to be spanked as does his sister. Mom has a problem with it since she was abused as a kid. I find it easy to have them talk to me but mom is an ass when I don't tell her what they tell me. My second to youngest godchild I call him "Dexter" and I am having to teach him things about life that .... well leave it at that.
Being a daddy and a dom is not two different things but part of a triangle that makes up a man. The man the dom the daddy and then the center that makes him a daddy dom. The DD is the center of a man and it is his core. He can be many other things but his core is who he is at heart. You can't play at being a daddy and you can't hide when you are one. Rough loud mean and many other things but always a daddy and always to protect and give to his little girl everything she may need to make her happy right up and if needed his life if it should come to that. Unlike the knights of old (as my wife has said we act like when it comes to our daughters) we do not think about what is right when we make some boy wish he was gay when he hurts her. It is sad that I can't reach in grab his soul and have it in a jar to play with but there are rules we all have to live by. I am starting to see why my friends tell me I am the strange one of the bunch.