Online now
Online now

Recent Discovery

Herfacelinds​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 27, 2020

Recent Discovery

Herfacelinds​(sub female) • Mar 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

Has anyone recently discovered their submissive side and what was it that made you realize it? Also what have you done to act on it? I'd really like to know and better understand, as I've accepted my sub side fully within the last couple of months. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Mar 27, 2020
Many years ago my boyfriend of YEARS told me that I was kinky and that he wasn't into it. At least he was honest.

I've been doing this for years. What I've recently discovered is that the learning never ends and when you think you're finally there you get to peek through a doorway into another whole level of submission you didn't even know existed. I find it humbling when I get those glimpses.
    The most loved post in topic
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
I think I always knew, but based on my life and circumstances I just suppressed it. I was finally in a place where I could look into it and figure out if this was a road I wanted to go down.

Funnily enough it was a BDSM story but one written by someone with knowledge of the lifestyle and it piqued my interest enough to force myself to accept that I was naturally a submissive and couldn’t deny it any longer.