Online now
Online now

How to Institute Orgasm Control

skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020
I've had much success in this department.

We, (humans), are creatures of association. I trained my girl to cum on command over time. It's a process that takes time and patience. Not dissimilar from training cats, btw, (which I've also done).

The technique is simple. Once the girl is "on the edge", I'd simply growl "NOW" in her ear. *EACH* and *EVERY* time. It took some time, but eventually, all it took was for me to give her a look across the room and say "NOW", and she'd cum for me. Now, some may doubt, and think maybe she was faking. Any man who's observant can tell a fake orgasm from the real thing. Some things can't be faked, for example: he darkening of the areolas, the reddening of skin between and above the breasts, the subtle change in scent. None of this can be faked.

Bottom, (pardon the pun), line: If you Dom wants the control -- he's gotta put some effort into it himself as well.

Good luck!
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
Meh, I neglected to mention orgasm denial. This is also quite simple, but takes time and patience. Bring the girl to the edge, and then say, for example: "not without my permission, girl", and back off, repeat this in cycles many times, reinforce it often.

Again, if he wants the control, he'll have to put in the effort, otherwise it'll be *you* who has the control.

Cheers!