Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Cage Monkey​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Mar 23, 2020
perfectmistake:
When you publish a personal ad we have to review the ad manually first, when editing it - we should do the same, so effectively editing an ad is the equivalent of deleting your current ad and publishing a new ad instead. We can make the process easier and save a few clicks on the way.

DrWakko:
In your list of incoming messages you can click on the chat icon on the right hand side (on desktop) to view the "conversation". The same option is available from a button on the bottom of the profile page named "Conversation".
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 23, 2020
@Cage Monkey: This works out great if its a new message. But lets say I messaged you a year ago and I want to recall it. Instead of scrolling through all of the messages it would be nice to click on your profile and see all the messages I sent to you.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Mar 23, 2020
There's a button for that at the bottom of the profile page called "Conversation history"
GoddesseyNYC​(dom female){ISO.FLR.RL}
4 years ago • Mar 30, 2020
Ah, I didn’t see this thread! I posted a separate topic...

Anyway, would love an “archive messages” feature in the inbox, to not have to look at a whole bunch of messages from someone who seemed like a catch but turned out to be a throwback, LOL!!
Miki
Miki • Mar 30, 2020
Just checking in on this.. any news on the possibility of a "stealth mode" login? I'd like to read messages and reply, etc., without getting hammered in Bond or having my inbox blow up in my face.. (the latter less of an issue as I'm sure many figured out by now that I'm not in "Personals" for a reason) -- but still, there are those out there who deserve an "A" for effort-- if I only had time to hand out report cards!

None in either Bond or my battered Inbox are offensive or particularly bother me, but a lot of times I just want to check in, see what's going on, respond to anyone who writes me.. and then get lost without having to blow people off or explain ad nauseum that my time is limited.

Thanks!
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}

Bond - stealth mode

Miki wrote:
Just checking in on this.. any news on the possibility of a "stealth mode" login? I'd like to read messages and reply, etc., without getting hammered in Bond ( ...)

So, I poked around and found nothing in the main profile settings that allows one to change whether their online status is being announced, but I did find something interesting in Bond.

I opened Bond, and selected the menu (several horizontal lines) at the top, left-hand corner of the Bond window. From there I was able to select who could contact me through Bond:

* Everyone
* Premium Users
* Nobody

It's not the same as a general "nope, I'm not taking messages right now" switch one could flip, but it's something.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 30, 2020
Premium members can also choose who can contact you via mail in your mail settings. And of course, BOND, our text and voice instant messenger is Premium only as well, for those who might be wondering what that's all about.
Villanelle​(staff)
So we hope this will help with some of you who want a bit more control over your inbox ^
Villanelle​(staff)
Thank you everyone for all of your suggestions! As you can see we have luckily received loads of really valuable feedback. We continually evaluate your suggestions, and as we knock out new improvements and fixes, make the call about which ones to implement and in which order. For now we are going to put a pause on this thread as we have loads to work with and will give it a bump a little bit down the road.

Feel free at anytime to give me a shout with any questions, ideas, or concerns. And please follow my blog for announcements about new features. Although not all of the improvements are splashy, we are working hard every day to improve the site and to keep it safe and friendly. And of course, we couldn't do it without you.

Thank you again for all of your support!