Online now
Online now

Aging within the lifestyle

thinker​(switch male){no}
4 years ago • Jan 23, 2020
thinker​(switch male){no} • Jan 23, 2020
I wanted to reply to this. For me, the last 5 years I have focused on living a more healthy life. I had a heart attack while working at big sky ski resort and that was a wake up call and since then I have lost over 200 pounds and went from a size 8X in shirts to a3X. This does not mean I am a bodybuilder and in reality never will be. I also cannot perform sexually as I once could but that just means you have to be more ingenious in what I can do. I walk a lot, work out at least 3 days a week and watch my diet but I have to accept that I will never be an Adonis and I have limitations. As the post above says, the goal should be to stay in the best shape possible, not just physically but mentally as well
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
For me, it all depends upon my mindset. I do my best to stay in the moment. I am also doing my best to return to the best health I can create for myself. I am the youngest member of a triad, and my Master is 13 years older than I am, his other slave is 5 or 6 years older than I am. I am 56 going on younger if I can help it. From my perspective, we just do what we can. Flexibility and strength exercises and balance are the best things we can work on as we get older if we are out of shape.

ED is a thing. You just deal with it. That's why the Gods created dildos or cock rings, or pills, or spring implants, or whatever your method of adjustment happens to be. It isn't all one-sided either. When I was having hormone issues I had no libido. Anything inside me felt like ground glass. I was a sex repellant. Finally, I was able to tell Him what was going on, and we went to one doctor, then another, and finally I found one that has actually given me my sex-life back again. Mind you, that has taken years to repair. The damage to my responses has also taken time to heal as well and it is an ongoing process.

I'm thankful for what we have and we will continue to be as creative as possible as time moves us along. In this community, we are nothing if not creative!
angelaa​(sub female){{R}}
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
angelaa​(sub female){{R}} • Jan 24, 2020
Thank you A/all for your responses. Being and doing the best we can going forward, not dwelling on our changing abilities or disabilities but instead on our heart felt desires to please the O/one we are with. We need to focus on the "now" and not the "what ifs". These are the things I take away from your replies.

Today, with hope and encouragement, I move forward to be the best I can be for Him as well as myself.

*be blessed and be well*
rare jewel​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020

How Does One Just Turn Vanilla ???

rare jewel​(sub female) • Mar 15, 2020
What do they mean they've outgrown the lifestyle? " I'm to old for this now ", and "how would it look if I scened, at my age!!"
I find myself at a loss with seemingly community people just walking out of the scene stage left.
My wonderful, I'd die for Him Master of almost 15 - 20yrs dismissed me this past Nov. He said he no longer felt connected to "play" and wasn't even interested in sex any longer. I served him beyond well , I always gave my all to him, anything he wished. It was his 70th birthday.
The two women I currently live with were in the lifestyle, one a switch and the other a hard Butch Top. It's as if it never happened for either of them. Vanilla one and all??
Well folks do what you will but this sub / slave is taking who I really am to the grave!
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020

Re: How Does One Just Turn Vanilla ???

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Mar 15, 2020
LMS_984evr wrote:
What do they mean they've outgrown the lifestyle? " I'm to old for this now ", and "how would it look if I scened, at my age!!"
I find myself at a loss with seemingly community people just walking out of the scene stage left.
My wonderful, I'd die for Him Master of almost 15 - 20yrs dismissed me this past Nov. He said he no longer felt connected to "play" and wasn't even interested in sex any longer. I served him beyond well , I always gave my all to him, anything he wished. It was his 70th birthday.
The two women I currently live with were in the lifestyle, one a switch and the other a hard Butch Top. It's as if it never happened for either of them. Vanilla one and all??
Well folks do what you will but this sub / slave is taking who I really am to the grave!

That's why me and many others end up here, partners back tracking after years of mutual fun, " ime too old for this now, at 48!!!! Total let down.
Puddles of Me​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020
Puddles of Me​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2020
My response is going to be a bit different from the ones I read.

When it comes to age and bdsm if I think too much about it I start to panic. I am single and have no experience due to finding my interests in bdsm later in life. I am so worried I won't find a D/s type relationship or get to grow any in the life. I have recently decided to plan on moving from my small town. I am hoping more opportunities will arise.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Mar 24, 2020
I'd say it's all about hormones. If you lose interest, it's about the hormones. Either that or there's a fear that they aren't willing to talk about. Thing is, it isn't just a physical thing. It changes the way you perceive yourself as either a sexual person, or not. It really fucks with your head. I know, I've been there. I guess some people are willing to give it up. I hear so many women saying that they don't want sex any more, hate having to deal with it, etc., etc. That is all hormone imbalance talking as far as I'm concerned. They certainly aren't talking about their great masturbation experiences!

It is a terrible issue that you can't see from the inside.
theconqueror​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2020

Puddles of Me

theconqueror​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2020
Puddles of Me wrote:
My response is going to be a bit different from the ones I read.

When it comes to age and bdsm if I think too much about it I start to panic. I am single and have no experience due to finding my interests in bdsm later in life. I am so worried I won't find a D/s type relationship or get to grow any in the life. I have recently decided to plan on moving from my small town. I am hoping more opportunities will arise.

I think opening yourself up the possibility of moving is probably necessary for your long term success. I would not worry too much about your age. It is simply a number. Keep in mind our lifestyle is not necessarily about age or looks or body type, though obviously it can play a role. Mindset and the emotional content of the relationship ship are more important for long term stability...we all age, we all change...not everyone wants/needs a younger person as a submissive. I don’t, and I’m sure others feel the same way.
theconqueror​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2020
theconqueror​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the like on my comment...I’d enjoy hearing from you! Maybe I can ad some insight into your new lifestyle choice. Always nice to meet a new friend.