Online now
Online now

Learning the Lifestyle - Finding a Mentor

DomDak​(dom male)
6 years ago • Nov 22, 2017

Learning the Lifestyle - Finding a Mentor

DomDak​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2017
Hello all,

This is my first post on this lovely site, which I have fallen in love with. I am searching for a FemDom mentor, but I have found it very challenging to spark someone's interest. I am specifically seeking a woman Dom because, for some reason, I believe they have a better feel for Dominance over a woman and I love their point of view most often. Not to discredit any male Dominant who has given me advice and wisdom because it has really helped. I would love to hear from all of you about your experiences in searching for a mentor and working with mentors. Check out my profile for any information about me. Have a good kinky day icon_smile.gif
DrWakko
6 years ago • Nov 22, 2017
DrWakko • Nov 22, 2017
I suggest going to your local munch and talking to Doms and Dommes and find someone that has the same likes and interests as you. Also watch them play and how they handle themselves. From there you can approach and ask them to mentor you.

Also talk to group and community leaders and ask them who they might suggest as a mentor.

There is some debate among community members that a good mentor or teacher won't approach and ask to mentor you. Its up to you to approach them.

DW
    The most loved post in topic
SigmaMindset​(sadist male)
6 years ago • Nov 25, 2017
SigmaMindset​(sadist male) • Nov 25, 2017
Good mentors are rare these days. Local munches and local events are your best bet I agree with that. If you are lucky enough you can find one online as well I know that the gentleman's forum on Fetlife is well known for offering help and advice regarding finding a good mentor. Ask around and try your luck it's important you look for a mentor in the area you are interested in learning more about. As everyone has their own area of expertise you don't ask a rigger who is good with ropes about discipline and structure ect. Find someone you click and get along with and within the area you are interested in learning more. Good luck