Online now
Online now

DOMINANTS-what have you done for me lately?]

Miki
4 years ago • Apr 6, 2020
Miki • Apr 6, 2020
Skyrich! AWESOME!

I had a rant all ready, asking, (in no small terms) Why the F are doms now "in season"-- They're taking it on the chin in these forums these days! Why? Because they're, well, being Doms?? All I can say to both is, "Be Yourself! Be Proud!

A dom who dominates me totally-- is doing his part, and me as a Maso-girl -- taking my punishment-- I am doing (and enjoying) my part.

This is about fun, people! We have a certain way of getting off.. a way the "normal" world does not comprehend. We don't need that. We fulfill our desires regardless!
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
4 years ago • Apr 6, 2020
@sky,

I appreciate your bluntness. I, however, was not "giving it up" so easily. Everyone makes mistakes, I made mine once and learned a valuable lesson from it.
I guess during my emotional state while writing my rant I failed to mention that a hunter is what I'm looking for. Real doms don't want easy prey, worthy subs don't want "lazy" hunters, looking to only catch their subs (prey) with traps. And, that was the cause for my post. Becoming frustrated with lazy doms not willing to put in the work, not willing to get to know you, laying traps hoping you'll step into them and fall for their "game".

Nevertheless, I do appreciate the advice and still found some good insight into what you said that I will be taking into account from now on icon_smile.gif