Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2020
Honestly neither, but for choice purposes the ocean. I love life. There is not life on the moon.

What is one thing you will do today to make peoples quality of life better?
esmeralda​(masochist female)
Staying another day home, even though it's hard for me since I am an extrovert and very outgoing person so being away from all my friends and everybody I care about affects me deeply. But it is to help other people not to get sick, but specially to help not having everyone getting sick at the same time so more people can properly be taken care for in the hospitals and therefore helping save lives.

If you HAD to turn into a sea animal (not mythical) which would you choose?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 9, 2020
A jellyfish.

If you were a tree, what type of tree would you be?
xCherriex​(sub female)
xCherriex​(sub female) • Apr 9, 2020
When I was about 12/13 our school through a Christmas dance party and my crush asked me to the dance.

What is the worst thing you have ever done as a kid?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 9, 2020
One of my childhood best friends was going through a really rough stage in primary school and was behaving in ways that were making her an outcast. Rather than being there for her, I abandoned her... not for other people, but because I was struggling myself, and I couldn’t bear her pain on top of my own. I couldn’t be vulnerable and her vulnerability made me run.

If you had to give up one of your senses forever, which one would it be?
Stef​(dom male)
Stef​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2020
Smell (by exclusion)

What about a kink? What kink would you give up, if you had to?
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 10, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 10, 2020
Probably gnocchi that was made by a friend. It was melt-in-your-mouth heaven. And had a blue cheese sauce.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?