Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
4 years ago • Apr 10, 2020
When I was young, a friend of mine convinced me to go into a house that was under construction, plug the drains, and turn all of the water on. I had no idea at the time the damage that would cause. In my childish mind, it was just some water, nothing serious. I'd go back and not do it now that I know. It's the worst thing I've ever done.

What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?
Fate
Fate • Apr 10, 2020
Hugs Jolene.

Worst nightmare: I can’t say it out loud because I’m scared it will come true. God of Heaven’s angels forbid!

Next person in line: When’s the last time you’ve been thoroughly kissed? And by whom?
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2020
It was well before the apocalypse. She was a woman who I met online and flew in to see me. I took her in my arms and kissed her hard before we even said hello.

What was the first book you read that changed your life?
Living and Loving​(switch male)
Catcher In The Rye. I know it is a very cliche answer but it for me was the right book at the right time of my life.

Next question: If you could pick four people to be quarantine with in a house , who would they be and why? You can choose living or dead people, famous or not.
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
My husband, because he's amazing.
Our friend Phocion because those two boys together are hilarious.
Our friend Colby because he'd fit in perfectly with the top two and provide insightful conversation in a way the other two couldn't.
Our other friend Josh because he's super helpful and kind.

How have you been coping with the quarantine?
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
I have been keeping busy consulting (from home) helping out a LTC Home and Assisted Living Building with their Crisis Communications, Protocols and Situational Management.

Next question: what are you doing to help out during this crisis?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 10, 2020
We have a local group on fb that helps to support each other, not only through trying to be emotionally supportive and uplifting to each other, or sharing homemaking/household tips and skills, but also helping those who may need anything because they’re in lockdown... eg, any elderly who may need food dropped at their door etc.

Which of the (seven) wonders of the world (ancient or modern) would you like to see?
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2020
I always wanted to see the Library of Alexandria. They say the light house, but the greatest loss was the library. The untold knowledge lost forever,

If there is one thing in life you could have accomplished today what would it be?
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2020
I have met a submissive on this site and the stay in place orders has forced us to take our time and get to know each other. Tonight we are watching a movie together, apart... and it's been a really great experience for us both so far.

Question for the next.... I'd you could do one thing with no consequences... or no one would ever know... what would it be?