Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2020
I find the most basic down to earth woman sexier then the prettiest woman with the finest outfits.

Did you ever have an imaginary friend? Like Harvey.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 12, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 12, 2020
A fully functional seaplane with a radio and a full tank of fuel- so I can call for help, share my location and leave

A knife- food, shelter if needed

Water- hydration

*Assuming the question is based on leaving not being an option 😛 lol...

A solar-powered desalination kit- to convert salt water to fresh.

A knife- food, shelter...

A net- food, carrying things, shelter...

Have you ever experienced a moment that brought such overwhelming happiness that it made you cry? Care to share it?

Last edited by * on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total
Living and Loving​(switch male)
Go see family was my initial thought but I don't want to endanger them so I say go to the gym assuming I could find a way in since it's closed. I know that isn't a very interesting answer but the gym as always been my refuge. Ever since I was a teenager (so over twenty years now), I been going to the gym several times a week. It honestly is where I feel most at ease. I am working out at home right now but it isn't the same. Beyond the fact I cannot get the same workout at home as I can at the gym, I miss the energy of the gym. To me has it's own pulse and I simply miss it terribly. It is the one subculture I truly feel connected to so yes out of all the things to break for quarantine, I go to the gym and workout. How boring is that! icon_smile.gif

Have you developed a quarantine celebrity crush due to potentially a lot of binge watching and if so who? Mine is Daisy Ridley since I watched Star Wars a lot so far. I also read some interviews with her and I like her personality. She is smart, witty and has spunk. icon_smile.gif
Fate
Fate • Apr 12, 2020
I would kill the devil and end all deception on earth and I would ask God to make rainbow suds billow and spew unceasingly out of the mouths of anyone able to be callous and conscience-less enough to to look me in the eye unflinchingly while telling me lies.

Who is your current Cage crush? Feel free to be cryptic and creative about it if you don’t want to dish out an exact name. icon_smile.gif
RavenN
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020
RavenN • Apr 13, 2020
4 hours later.......Spongebob Squarepants (please don't tell, it's our secret)

How many rolls of toilet paper do you have in your house?