Online now
Online now

Useless facts.

Soulfire​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020
Did you know that if you wear glasses....put shaving cream on them and clean them.... your glasses won’t fog up.

I actually forgot what I was going to say. So there’s this useless but useful advice? Does that work 😅
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2020
Not only is the raven self aware but the have genetic memory. They remember friends and enemies for up to 4 generations
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2020
If you were to measure England's coastline with a 3 foot ruler, and then measured it again with a 1 foot ruler, the coast would be longer. if you then measured with a 6 inch ruler the length would be longer. This will happen everything you use a smaller, more accurate ruler, even on the subatomic level.

So England's coast is infinite.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
In 1985, a drug smuggler's plane flew over Lexington, Kentucky, and accidentally dropped ten bags full of $15 million dollars worth of cocaine. The smuggler and nine of the bags were found along the plane's flight path. The tenth was found next to a dead bear, who had consumed the bag's contents and OD'd.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2020
Our government money goes to so many stupid research projects. Such back in the '70s a grant of 1/4 million dollars was given to do research on why we like to kiss. I could have told them why for $20.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
SR13 wrote:
did you know a young male pig can't tell the difference between your boots and a female pig ????

hey that needed a nasal emission warning when drinking! But he cums for 20 minutes LOL
Note to self move alot around pigs
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
The most successful pirate in history was a woman. She eventually received a pardon, and her property was transferred to a Duke. Who became extremely powerful. Then their descendants became Emperor of China