Online now
Online now

Respectfully Why Male Subs?

peterban​(sub male)
6 years ago • Dec 3, 2017
peterban​(sub male) • Dec 3, 2017
I tend to be more of a sub than anything else. I think this is because in my "real" life I was always the guy who had to be in charge. To be under the control of a stronger guy gives me a chance to drop that life and relax.
Also I had a difficult relationship with my father. He was in the RAF and was sent abroad soon after I was born. I was 5 before we met, and he was never the dominant father I felt I needed. So serving a Dominant guy makes me feel more "normal"
SirPain​(dom male)
6 years ago • Dec 5, 2017
SirPain​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2017
I can only respond to this from my perspective as a dominant male.

I've had more than my share of subs/slaves during the past 30 years and the ones whom I find need the submission the most are the one with the most power in their vanilla lives. I've had judges, lawyers, doctors, and nurses. One of the main themes I've found in all of them is their abilities to control others in the manner of life or death, or some form of it.

A lawyer may represent some of the most vile person on the face of the earth, but they will do their best to defend that person. A judge may preside over a case in which a teen ager committed an adult crime, and while this may be that teen agers first offense, it may be required to imprison that teenager for a number of years with adult felons.

A doctor may fight to save the life of a child, but eventually the fight will be lost. A nurse may have to attend to a child whose parents have been killed in an accident and not allow their emotions to effect their behavior or the manner of treatment.

All of these positions come with very intense and lasting emotions. Emotions these people may want to forget for a time. Emotions that they find hard to control and need an outlet for. This is where their submission to someone in a dominant position is most relevant. They are no longer in control of their "fate." They no longer control the "fate" of others. Even if for even a short time, they are free to not have to control others lives, but to have someone else control their lives. No matter the gender of the submissive, they all crave this. Well, at least, this was my perspective from the slaves I owned at one time or another.
reaverforge​(switch male){owned}
6 years ago • Jan 2, 2018
I CHOOSE to submit. It is a choice, not a personality, at least for myself.

My choice to be submissive has nothing to do with how manly I may or may not feel. It is born out of a necessity for my own well being. I learned very quickly once I finished my term of service in the military, that I had qualities about myself that could prove problematic if left unchecked. By putting myself in the position to be submissive (by choice) to my Mommy/ now Fiancé, I had the added support of being double checked. My daily life is a very dominant one by any standard. I live and work as a blacksmith, hand forging artwork, architectural work, and other things. This choice in lifestyle gives me the opportunity to let all that go and sort of....reset myself.... To go back out into the world the next day.

Was I always submissive? No I wasn't. I started out in the lifestyle as a dominant. But relationship after relationship, it wasn't turning out to be what I needed. Over time I realized that. Before my relationship with my Mommy started, we were just RP friends living states away from each other. Over time, that led to "playing" different situations and eventually when our relationship started, we had evolved to both being switch. Our relationship had since evolved, and i...over time...came to the realization I needed to submit, or I would be living a totally different life than I am now, and most likely not a good one.

Sorry this is so long, but hope it helps you understand
EL 78​(sub male){Gai H}
6 years ago • Jan 2, 2018
EL 78​(sub male){Gai H} • Jan 2, 2018
For me, submission is about humiliation, so to be dominated by another man, does add another dimension.I consider myself straight, and do not find men sexual attractive, it's the act of dominance that I find arousing, rather than who is dominating me.
-As a short person I have found that men are more likely to want to dominate me than women,,,not sure why, again maybe a power thing.
Zyasoma​(switch female)
6 years ago • Jan 3, 2018

Re: Subs

Zyasoma​(switch female) • Jan 3, 2018
littledickfag wrote:
We feel like less of a man, that is why we want to be dominated by real men, men that are confident and feel comfortable in their own skin, as a male sub myself I feel like a low life and my little dick definitely makes me feel less of a man, in fact I don't consider myself a man at all, just male.

Maybe you feel this way but from what I know of male subs it's not the common thought.
My sub just loves serving me and enjoys meeting my every needs (and I his)
Her_mouse​(sub male){Bellona's}
6 years ago • Jan 4, 2018
In my opinion speaking as a hetero male sub, it depends on what it is You're providing for the sub. All of us subs have our particular needs for our own particular reasons. Explaining why men in general can be submissive is impossible based on a case by case basis. We either are or aren't submissive. It's not up to us. But if people wish to submit to You, You're providing something to that person they need. Learn those needs and it will provide clues..
Lady Damayanti
6 years ago • Jan 10, 2018
Lady Damayanti • Jan 10, 2018
Sometimes being submissive or serving is more rewarding than being dominant most times a dominant person if they’re sensitive to the needs of their partner will work to provide little too a lot of satisfaction At the discretion of their dominant while the Receives his submission with pleasure is just about the dynamic of the relationship and what each partner expects at the other. Personally I get no pleasure from face any although my sub does but I do receive pleasure when I exercise my dominance by teasing and cun denial !
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Mar 16, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2018
Because most of people misconceptions is that Bdsm is only sexual.
I guess some men feel the need to be empowered by a strong confident Dom. Then come back to their life, to their wives.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
6 years ago • Mar 31, 2018
It's wrong to only equate strength with dominance and weakness with subnnision. As it was already stated in the thread there are those strong in other aspects if their lives and prefer to submit. It all goes back to internal needs. I luv being Dominant and don't ever switch. I need to control, assert and do all the naughty things I adore and subs/slaves luv it too