Online now
Online now

The Question Game

No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
That would be Han Purple. It is the color found on the terracotta warriors in China. It is a beautiful color of purple and there was so much mystery behind it.

Name 3 things you would change about the world if you could.
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
For me, the way life sorted itself out when I learned I have nothing to lose by expressing myself any way I want.

What is the last ear worm you can remember suffering through?
Kamilla​(sub female)
Kamilla​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2020
Deep Purple, "Smoke on the Water". The riff especially. I had an online class today about Rock music, and the riff has been stuck in my head since.

What is your favorite dessert?
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
Definitely the beach...the only time, outside of submission, where my mind truly quiets and I feel at peace.

How many times have you experienced a truly defining moment and which impacted you the most?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 14, 2020
Roughly about 5 times... a combination of both joyous and devastating moments.

The most defining was my first call-out to a heart attack patient. We revived him, not knowing at the time how statistically rare that is for all of the factors of the situation. That experience changed the course of my life completely.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Kamilla​(sub female)
Kamilla​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2020
I always find that a hard question. I really like both cats and dogs, and I don't know if I have a preference. However, I've only ever had cats growing up, and never had a dog. So I often say cats, as I know them the best. But dog are super cute as well. icon_smile.gif

What is your opinion on pineapple on pizza?