Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 17, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 17, 2020
Through a series of unfortunate events (or my hotheaded reactiveness), I found myself lost, with a train ticket that expired, 5 Euros in my pocket, no phone and no ID... in Austria.

Being more of a “landmark” than “information” girl, rather than knowing the name of my hostel, I knew that the train line I had caught ran alongside and went over a canal 🙄.

After riding countless lines and stops, and exhausting every possibility I could think of... including attempting a reverse charge call to Australia in an effort to get someone to contact the person I had stormed off from, and with a group of people scattered along stops, trying to help me... I finally gave up. I realised I was absolutely screwed. I had been lost for half the day.

As I sat crying helplessly on the train one more time, watching the beautiful sun set, I rode through until the last stop.

Which turned out to be my stop.

I didn’t exactly get myself out of it... it was pure luck. But it is definitely one of the more crazy experiences I’ve encountered... most of them occurred on that trip actually.

What is your favourite bird?
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 17, 2020
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2020
I think an African Grey parrot. I was in love with a beautiful woman who owned one. He was a jealous bird and would sneak into our bed at night and sometimes take a bite out of me. But I grew to love him, wrote a story about parrot and won a nice bit of money with the story.

What song always makes you smile?
Justme26
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
Justme26 • Apr 18, 2020
I like a good fry up, but I cant have it because, if I eat red meat my gout flairs up horribly, but I sometimes have the vegetarian equivalent. If I was with someone special I would probably have whatever they wanted.

What is the first thing you would bye if you won the lottery?
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
My mom and step fathers house. I'd buy it outright then update and renovate everything. The house holds so many good memories. It's where I finally realized what an immediate family should be and it's been a sanctuary for so many people.

Who do you miss the most right this moment?
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
I can't "see" that, but I can hope.. so in 3 years from now I hope to be out of what is this now crazy viral world and to have learned from it.

What advice / wisdom / knowledge would you give to others about your experience in this pandemic?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 18, 2020
Stay informed but don’t spend your time living in fear.

What’s one thing you would’ve done before lockdown if you’d known in advance that was going to occur?