Online now
Online now

Orgasm denial

Pixie1984​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020

Orgasm denial

Pixie1984​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2020
For me orgasm denial seems to help me more then hinder. But I find most men want nothing to do with it or think I’m nuts.

What is the hang up? I’m not saying never orgasm but a month or two with no cumming increases my sexuality and I am better.

More people I talk to the more most do not seem into it.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2020
I've found orgasm denial is better if used fir training slaves, but that's on the basis that while training said slave that its specified that Master cums first
The Number one Sir​(dom male)

Re: Orgasm denial

Pixie1984 wrote:
For me orgasm denial seems to help me more then hinder. But I find most men want nothing to do with it or think I’m nuts.

What is the hang up? I’m not saying never orgasm but a month or two with no cumming increases my sexuality and I am better.

More people I talk to the more most do not seem into it.

It might help to explain what you get out of it?
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2020
I love it the control the begging the power it is all great. When she is finally able to cum OMG it is so great as she may have several not just one and so intense. Damn I loved to see how long she could go before she had to be released. Wow did those memories come flooding back
Pixie1984​(sub female)
Pixie1984​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2020
SR13 wrote:
I love it the control the begging the power it is all great. When she is finally able to cum OMG it is so great as she may have several not just one and so intense. Damn I loved to see how long she could go before she had to be released. Wow did those memories come flooding back

This is exactly it.
GoodGirlSubAAA​(sub female)
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. I'm very much a sex bunny, so although I like to touch and cuddle I don't like to wait FOREVER to get down to business! Long foreplay and length orgasm control can actually irritate me and be a huge turn off. However, a little denial intensifies the power exchange and can be exciting!
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
You guys seem to be describing orgasm control more than denial although the two have overlap.

Orgasm denial is longer periods of time (compared with control) between orgasms or no orgasms at all in more extreme cases.

Orgasm control is not being allowed to cum without permission and edging/teasing to build up arousal before permission for release. O control is my kink, I love holding a sub on edge for long periods while restrained, the sights and sounds of her desperation for release after a period of time with no orgasms is really enjoyable.

Finally giving her permission is part of the appeal of control icon_wink.gif
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}

Orgasm denial

I love the aspect of orgasm denial, time of denial can vary if it is done during an evening - bringing a sub to the edge then stopping it can be exquisite especially the look you get. However it has given me an idea of orgasm denial over a period of time then a release in public, possibly with a remote toy.....mmm now to find my sub to engage with.

I agree that orgasm denial can lead to explosive and rewarding sessions.

FD