Online now
Online now

Orgasm denial

tallslenderguy​(other male)
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2020
From a gay bottom with a sub streak, i hate/love orgasm denial/control. Mostly love though.

Such a big part of sex for me is psychological. In my wiring, a Top/Dom is a creator, penetrator, impregnator, inseminator, has a drive to put/plant Himself in a receiver... who is the bottom/sub creation (of sorts), penetratee, impregnated, inseminated, driven to receive and hold another in their self. That's as concise as i can be lol.

For me, an orgasm is part of the process of a Top, something He controls for Himself and His bottom. The sub in me relishes submitting my orgasm to Him. The kicker for me is, i crave His orgasm, especially if it results from the above description of penetrating, etc.. When a Top has an orgasme with/in/because of me, it's like release of orgasm goes into me and His orgasm becomes mine. i am most sensitive, and frankly craving of His pleasure, when my orgasm is controlled... by Him. While i enjoy the feeling of an orgasm as much as the next guy, i am psychologically disappointed if i think i am headed for an orgasm, i try not to, and after i have an orgasm. That let down that guys feel after, for me, becomes disappointment that my intense desire for my Tops pleasure has been temporarily dampened.

Orgasm denial/control is a way an intimate Top can control my desire and need for Him. The longer i have gone without, the more i crave His pleasure and sexual satisfaction, and i find the longer i go without, the freer i am, kinkier, malleable.

Ideally, i want my physical orgasm to come from being penetrated by my Top (again, under His power and control)... which may seem fem to some? but i am not fem, or at least not in a stereotypical sense?

Another part of this is a so called "ruined orgasm." That is a special kind of magic that seems to require a pretty intimate connection? But for me it is one of the best mind fuck nonorgasm/orgasms i can have. Especially if i don't see it coming (so to speak). i find it takes a deep connection for the Top to get it just right where i am starting to climax and He's able to stop or "ruin" the climax in mid stream. It leaves me wired and feeling kind of needy physically, but the look of pleasure in my Tops eyes when He controls me that way makes it awesome. i know, weird, because there really is a strong let down, but not anything like the let down after a complete climax... totally different. For me, nothing does a better job bringing home the knowledge that He controls my pleasure.