Online now
Online now

Mouth Fucking

Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2020

Mouth Fucking

From the receiver's perspective, how do you handle this? My mouth and throat get dry and it starts to hurt. I'm not often given the opportunity to moisten my mouth. Is this something that just comes with practice?
Soulfire​(sub female){Owned}
I had an open and frank conversation with my Big Daddy because.. well he’s not called big for no reason... I told him that this is something I’ve never really been comfortable nor confident doing and we slowed wayyyyy down and let me take the lead and go at my pace till I was comfortable.
As for the dryness, I get that too sometimes... mine is mostly gagging a little too much 😅. I just kind of close the back of my throat and open my lips so drool just starts working it’s way back around. Sometimes I have to ‘tap out’ so I can swallow or breathe. Hands still can play while you recover for a second or two.
But I think just talking about it and incorporating different positions may help? I found my favorite and he LOVESSSSSSSSSSS it. I find with that position I don’t have too many problems now and have been able to train a bit better with not overly gagging.
I hope that helps.
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Ditto Soulfire.

i'm of the school of thought that submission is given, not taken...which is not to diminish the complexity or individuality or suggest my view is the standard, it is mine and those i connect with though. One of the most intense experiences i have ever had of being Dommed was mouth fucking. The Dom was a god (well, i adored Him, especially when He was done), but in HIs case, He knew very well what He was doing, how to do it and how to get me where He needed/wanted. i gave, but He found and collared my need/desire to submit to Him and knew just how to lead me. The chain was aways there, sometimes taut, but never jerked or forced. It wasn't long before the chain was there, but slack because i was 'running' towards Him. We saw each other and the collar was enough, the chain was superfluous.

i like the analogy of D/s being a dance. The Dom may lead, but that doesn't mean the Dom always knows the dance steps, or knows them better than the sub. i think that is often an unfair and unrealistic expectation that happens in D/s (from both sides), i.e., that the Dom knows all and the sub knows little or nothing (an attitude that can exist in extremis or in infinitely varying levels).

With that prelude, i don't believe mouth (or "face") fucking is an easy dance to learn or do, from either side. For me anyway, there is a huge psychological element, especially when a massive cock is restricting ones breathing. Our bodies have autonomic responses to oxygen deprivation and learning how to deal with that is a skill set of its own. Honestly? i've never experienced dry mouth, just the opposite lol. On the beautiful humiliation side of it, i am usually drooling, eyes watering from the gagging, and nose running. i think i look a mess, and the Dom's who have done that with me seem to love that, usually asking me to continually look into Their eyes while taking them.

For me, it is all about balance, ebb and flow... He's the tide, i'm the beach... except the analogy fails because, unlike a beach, people have intelligence and feelings (and i suspect we have a whole lot more fun because of that). i think it's a great way to learn communication (not just verbal), but it's still learned, i don't believe the skills of Domination or submission come naturally, just the need/desire to do so.