Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
Thirteen. I've always been a voracious reader and human sexuality has always fascinated me so when I stumbled on something (I don't even remember what it was anymore) that referenced the lifestyle I turned to research it as I always did/still do with things I didn't/don't know about. Through my research I just... Knew... It wasn't until a few years later that I got to experiment a bit and learn more first hand about what interested me but it was more just affirming what I already discovered.

What do you think the biggest change will be when the world returns to its new normal?
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2020
For many it will be trusting each other again. Someone will sneeze or cough and people will freak. It will take time to get where we undertsand people have colds allergies and are allergic to things.

Who is the one person you do not want to see when you are free again?
Living and Loving​(switch male)
My boss but not for reasons you think. I actually like her. She is a fabulous boss! We get along great and are friends if a boss/subordinate can be. I also developed a small crush on her the past year even though I been working with her for four years now. No idea why it even happened. I had a sex dream about her and that kinda started it espeically since I wound up having a second one. I don't want anything to happen at all. It's just a small crush that people get sometimes when they become close. Besides I'm very happy with who I with and she is married (and yes I know her husband who is the sweetest guy ever as were very friends) with kids so even if I was single, k would not want anything to happen. Just I felt awkward around her for awhile (not sure if she ever notice) and had gotten over it but now after not being in the same place for what I will think months (see on her Skype almost everyday during the week but not in person) I am afraid it will be awkward again especially since she says she wants to give me a hug when she sees me (she is a very warm person like that) despite social distancing will be in effect. So yeah I don't want to see my boss out of fear that I will start blushing. Btw my significant other knows about my small boss crush. She thinks it's funny and will push my buttons about it so I blush. icon_smile.gif

Do you think society will be better, worse or the same after this?
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
ThirtyFourPointFive • Apr 19, 2020
I am not sure, but it definitely has shown us how panicky we will get if we think we are not going to be able to wipe our butts . I think our society will try to crumble if something really bad happens.

Do you have knowledge of or do you personally know someone who is an actual Covid Patient?
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2020
No I don’t know anyone personally, but I know a doc that goes to my synagogue and every Saturday he keeps us updated on how things are going in the hospital. I’m my city things are still pretty high but more people are showing the mild symptoms the most

What is the best thing you’ve done while quarantined?
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 19, 2020
I've really dug into my writing projects. And met some fantastic wordplay affficiandos..

What is the next show you are planning on binge watching?
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 19, 2020
Either Bates Motel or All American.

After being separated from everyone you care about, if you could only spend time with one person the rest of your life (and it can't be a spouse or family), who would you choose?
Living and Loving​(switch male)
My good friend Linda. I truly didn't know how close we are and truly we are like siblings until this happened. I sort felt that way before but this has truly made me realize she truly is a sibling from a different mother. Honorable celebrity mention goes to Daisy Ridley for obvious reasons.

Are you a clean or messy person & how as the pandemic effected those habits??
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
I am a very clean (obsessive and kind of OCD). It's a blessing and curse! The pandemic has probably knocked me of kilter as I used to have my "certain" days of the week, being OCD, it's hard because every day is different/the same/ damn right annoying and off setting for an OCD person.

If you were granted 30 min free open time (you could do anything) in this Pandemic, what would it be?