Online now
Online now

The Question Game

xxxalexxx​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Apr 20, 2020
as a board game, I absolutely LOVED 'The Game of Life'. which we won but literally never played unless I thoroughly convinced everyone they would like it and it would be fun. NO ONE in my house liked that game except me and still to this day we own 2 variations of the game and they are never used haha

What is your dream job and did you pursue it?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 20, 2020
My dream job is a photographer for National Geographic. I do a lot of nature photography but I never got on with Nat Geo.

People like to name things, most have a name for their car, but common one when I was young was... what did you name your genitalia?
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 20, 2020
My boyfriend got arrested for stealing a boat motor, pawning it and signing his actual name. I realized what a star he was and not only did I get to go to prom with a criminal but a stupid criminal. Where is George Clooney and Brad Pitt (Ocean's 11) when you need them?

If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 20, 2020
A snail. Mostly because they’re just so damn cute... or it could also be because they carry their home and protection around with them. Never in a rush (or even if they are... we can’t tell lol). Just eating and sliming their way through life #priorities#
and how long does a snail live? Nobody knows coz they’re actually secret squirrel ninjas.

If you knew a secret that would change the world but had promised not to tell... would you share it?