Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Comic Gurl​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
Comic Gurl​(sub male) • Apr 21, 2020
I would pick art, mostly because I like to draw and my art is not great, and really it's my fault for that, maybe I work on it more now.

What fantasy creature would you be if you could pick any.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2020
Unicorn.

It is a nice metaphor for a virgin male. It has a nice theological aspect. They have the power to cure and to destroy. Despite it all they choose to be reclusive.

If you were reincarnated what would you like to be reincarnated as?
Kamilla​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2020
Kamilla​(sub female) • Apr 22, 2020
Hard question. I think I'll say 'cheese'. Maybe not the most defining topping, but a pizza is just not a pizza without it.

What can always cheer you up?
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 22, 2020
My son's laugh.

If you could only wear 1 article of clothing, what would you choose? (Socks and shoes count)
Comic Gurl​(sub male)
Comic Gurl​(sub male) • Apr 22, 2020
I would be a cherry blossom tree those things get pretty every year and are wonderful

If you could have a dinosaur as a pet what one would you like to have?
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2020
Great question. I think it likely does in different ways for different people. For me, since I am online only, it has actually given me more time to think and play, if I currently had someone to play with. I imagine it has limited our play with new partners or possible partners, created barriers between those who are not living together. I think the emotional toll is the largest and most pronounced impact. It is hard for most of us, I believe, to stay in the headspace you need to fully let go and enjoy when you might have kids home all the time, might be out of work, or may have to work at home suddenly, and possibly have friends and or family suffering from the virus. So I would think emotionally the toll would be the biggest impact for some, maybe most, IDK. I hope it forces even more communication between possible new connections so when things are moving back towards more normal contact, the anticipation and connections formed are even stronger leading to better and healthier connections.

Question for who follows

How has it effected your situation?