Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2020
i am sorry about my previous post.i did not scroll far enough and answered a previous question about Covid....

My Sweetest thing....

hmm

i think my sweetest thing are my kids. Men now really. They bring so much joy to me. They have giant hearts, are loving and sensitive men and care about their friends, me, and the world around them. i see them both navigating through life always trying to do the right thing.

next..

what is your biggest joy?
Comic Gurl​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2020
Comic Gurl​(sub male) • Apr 23, 2020
I think it be my mom or cat, when I look at them I feel happy and know I can try harder for them

If you had the chance to Prove Aliens are rule but disprove god or Prove god is real and disprove aliens which would you do?
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 23, 2020
I'd prove God because He created everything, and then He'd owe me one and can give me the down low on Aliens. It's a win/win. icon_wink.gif

If you could invent something to make something simpler for you, what would it be?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 23, 2020
Lol! Great answer.

Slightly younger than the legal age in Australia, which I won’t mention because it doesn’t align with the legal American age, and may freak people out.

*we broke the bed... which created fits of laughter.

*we weren’t alone... which until this moment I had never really considered as odd lol.

If you could visit any planet in our solar system or any other that you’re aware of, which would it be?
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 23, 2020
Damn. I should have asked for 3 details.

Pluto, So I could see a very alien night sky.

if you could life in a 2 million dollar home in the Florida keys without air conditioning or in a $250,000 tract house with air, which would you choose?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 23, 2020
Hamilton City, CA... population under 2k.

If you could own one luxury item (boat, jet ski, snow mobile, dirt bike, etc.) what would it be?