Online now
Online now

Confused

Justme26
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2020

Confused

Justme26 • Apr 26, 2020
I know that this is not entirely appropriate for this forum, but I just do not know who ells to ask. I still prefer to keep my kink and vanilla lives separate, and if I posted this on (for example) face book, people would ask questions that I do not want to answer.

My slave wants to bye a phone so that we can video chat and send photos. This is the E M that she sent me (I have changed the odd word, her English is not perfect). I do not understand what she is asking, never mind what the answer is:

"I Got a Blackberry Play book Tablet, it was good in making Photos and Videos which I was thinking that it could help for our conversation but I realise that that Phone don’t take Sim so it was hard to connect internet connection on it and also I find out that it cant take android app..But I got to return it back because it don’t meet our requirement, but I will like if you can do a little research about blackberry playbook if I can have android application.

Does anyone out there, in Cage land, understand this, and can explain it to me in a way that a child could understand (although most children understand technology better than I do). Any help gratefully received.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Sounds like she's got a Blackberry Playbook, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_PlayBook, and has realized that she can't load Android apps on it, and that it doesn't have a place for a Sim card, so can't be used as a phone. She seems to like the Playbook, and wants you to find out if there's anyway that she can get Android apps on it, or use it as a phone. It can't be *used* as a phone, but it can be *paired* with a phone. And it does support some Android apps. (See the Wikipedia article).
    The most loved post in topic
Justme26
Justme26 • Apr 26, 2020
@skyrich, Great many thanks.