Online now
Online now

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
Hey inferno we are all worried for you but know you will kick this things ass. We your cage family hope you get better as fast as possible so you can go back to causing the trouble we are used too. And don't test jade on that stuff there is hell and then there is her torture ( not the fun kind). Get better soon we miss you.
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
I've only been here a short while but people leave an impression, from across the pond I send my positive thoughts even I will get my mixer out to make cake, just kick the Covid and I'll make you the cake you want.

FD
Fate
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2020
Fate • Apr 28, 2020
Hey inferno, you truly do transform a room with your presence. Praying like breathing for you to not only pull through this better than expected, but that you’ll have no complications long term. Come back soon. Chat isn’t the same without you, little brother.

Squishy sister Fate hugs
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 28, 2020
I don’t know you beyond a name I see in chat when I go in there. Not knowing someone doesn’t mean I don’t care though. My thoughts are with you, and I hope for your recovery. Rest assured, you won’t miss anything... fundamentally this place doesn’t change lol.
Sensisub{FS (poly)}
3 years ago • Apr 28, 2020
Sensisub{FS (poly)} • Apr 28, 2020
Hello Sexy Beast,

We don’t know each other well, however, over the short time that we have known each other you have become a constant in the chat whom I look forward to seeing whenever I venture there. Just know I, as does everyone, know you are a strong fighter like the beast you are. I’m missing your snarky and (sometimes) thoughtful comments already so hurry back so you can play with your food..... again.

Love Glit the Clit (Sensi) 💋
JadeMermaid​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 29, 2020
JadeMermaid​(sub female) • Apr 29, 2020
Dear Frostbite,

It's been a long 2 days buddy. You've scared the crap out of me too. Need I remind you again about the whole ghost summoning? I can also include nursing home sponge bath rooms, the DMV, and cheap movie theaters that only play cheezy 3rd rate Hallmark Romance Movies in my vengeance plots.
I miss you. I miss texting you random things, and hearing you call me Mermy. I even miss your teasing, and jack assery. But don't worry, I've been holding down the fort, smacking about instadoms, and whatshertits. I've been MamaBear on Alex's ass, slowly turning Nikki to the #BiSide, and trained Skye to automatically give me her numbers. icon_smile.gif So many things I can't wait to gossip with you. And I also may be slightly stealing yo girl. #SorryNotSorry

You have to get better. You have to wake up. You have to come back. There's no other option. Or I will rage. And we all know this super brat can rage.

Miss you
-Love Mermy
JadeMermaid​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
JadeMermaid​(sub female) • May 6, 2020
OMG YOU FUCKER
YOU ARE AWAKE!!!! GODDAMNIT YOU ARE AWAKE!!!!
I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. I KNEW YOU WERE TO SCARED OF ME TO DIE!!!!!
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • May 6, 2020
Well good morning, sunshine~ Get your beauty sleep?

... You're gonna need a bit more, but that's alright~

Welcome back to the land of the awake.
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • May 6, 2020
Hmm. I was about to threaten you with a marmite jar if you didn't wake up. Nicely done, Inferno.