Online now
Online now

he's in...

BrattyRedKitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 29, 2020

he's in...

Hey all!

First off I want to say a huge thank you to all the advice I recieved via my previous forum post "newbie" and as well as chats/messages. You all helped me so much with me talking to my husband.

I took the leap last night, and it was the best decision ever. I don't know why I waited so long. He is very much into it, and we are going to take things slow. Experimenting with things one at a time.

We had a good discussion about what he is ok with and what I am not. It was the most open, raw and honest conversation we had. I've never openly told him what I wanted and what I desired. He was completely understanding and to hear him talk about what he wanted, and how he has wanted to push limits with me for so long. It was so arousing and exciting.

How I basically broke the ice was I pulled up a bunch of things I wanted. I found a website that makes amazingly cute and chic collars. I told him I wanted a day collar for at work and a bedroom collar, I showed him a photo of the beautiful rose gold flogger I bought. He asked, " since when are you into BDSM?", I told him I wanted it for so long but held back asking for it. I explained to him everything I wrote in my previous post, and he gave me the hottest look and said, "we start now" and he threw me down on the bed.

HOTTEST NIGHT EVER.

While we did go all in last night, we played around, we experimented and I am happy to report I've got some nice bruises and sore spots on my tush. It makes me so happy, and it was incredible to see him not only take control but want control. I'm not gonna lie, I am a challenging person, and for him to take me down like that. Was empowering... for us both. Even when I pulled my bratty shit, he knew what to do.

It's so strange to think of how two people can want the same thing, and yet keep it from each other for so long. He was waiting for me to tell him I was ready.

Anyways thank you. This has been such an awesome community so far. I love it here.

I would love to have some connections to learn more. Subs or doms. My husband isn't into joining the site yet but wants me to bring him resources.

Thank you all again. I'm so thrilled for this part of my life to begin. It's like coming home. Who knew this could do that?!

Red xo
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 29, 2020
As ive always said, this lifestyle isnt for everyone. With that said I'm sure you can understand how happy we all are to hear how well this has effected your connection with your husband.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 29, 2020
@redheadedbrat 'I showed him a photo of the beautiful rose gold flogger I bought.'

Important he learns to use this well on a fluffy pillow (the fluffiness, shows where the falls land and how hard) and not you first. Flogging isn't too hard to learn, but being accurate and controlled is vitally important. Shoulders, and buttocks are the places to use it on, not the spine, tail, and the fleshy bits on the torso where the organs are unprotected.

There are a couple of good video tutorials on You Tube, though going from basic to something with nice flourishes will require going to a workshop on flogging, one on one tuition is very useful.

For start of impact play I strongly suggest bare or gloved handed spanking, its super easy to learn and pretty safe to do, and if done just so, will give you a very nice sensation deep inside a certain part of your anatomy.
RedKat{Not now }
4 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
RedKat{Not now } • Apr 30, 2020
Congratulations Red! I am a firm believer in communicating, everything, the good, bad and difficult. I am new myself but I am enjoying the hell out of it.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 30, 2020
These are the stories that make my heart sing!

I’m so absolutely happy for you both... and wow you for being so brave to open up and share these things with him. I’m so happy it paid off. What an absolutely beautiful moment for you both to share.

I wish you both an amazing continued adventure together icon_biggrin.gif