Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Fate
4 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
Fate • Apr 30, 2020
Francine Rivers. A movie is being made of her book, Redeeming Love. I am SO excited.

Who is your best friend and why?
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
I actually have two. One female and the other male. My female BFF is summoned by the musical stylings of the Spice Girls and shes always got my back. We might as well be sisters. My Male best friend is my literal opposite and perfect match. We have our own code and don't really need to speak to communicate, in some Dimension we're twins, in this one we even share a birthday... I'm 13 hours older.

What mannerisms do you find the most irritating in others?
Kamilla​(sub female)
Kamilla​(sub female) • Apr 30, 2020
Different small things. Being outdoors. The smell of summer rain and grass, the feeling of sunlight. Or the way my mind empties when I draw or sing. Normally (not in these virus-times), I have a hectic routine, so these small breaks means a lot to me.

What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?
Shanaya{NOT LOOKIN}
Shanaya{NOT LOOKIN} • Apr 30, 2020
2:00 PM : beep beep..
Sms received... Salary is credited to your account
Me : yaaay!

2:05 PM : beep beep...
Sms received... Home loan EMI auto debited from your account
Me :.....

2:06 PM :beep beep...
Sms received... Car loan EMI auto debited from your account

Sms received... Electricity bill auto debited from your account

Sms received... Your account balance now is......
Me : *cries in corner*

What is the most inspirational advice you've heard from here( from any cage user) ?
wizzard​(dom male){A Daddy Do}
4 years ago • May 2, 2020

I think that those things do not exist, or maybe they should

Fate wrote:
It’s a toss up between chat and blogs. So, errrrm...Chogs? Or Blat? Giggles. My favorite feature is actually the lifelong friends I’ve made.

What do the terms Instadom (or Instadomme), and instasub mean to you?
I guess there is a chance that it could happen, but highly unlikely that happening. Nothing worth anything is instant, like coffee, not a good example, but its nothing like fresh brew for flavor, texture, taste and what it can do for you, real brew will wake you up, instant just leaves you wanting more. I take the time to brew my coffee from freshly crushed coffee beans, (I wish) sometimes I do really, it does taste better... just cant get to the store evryday...Some one who is an instant Dom, deserves to drink instant coffee, It does and should take time to gain trust, confidence and just to get to know your sub takes a lot of time, devotion and an want to truly please that other person. If you try to make, or push something it won't fit right. these things will go into place if they are ment to be in place with each other, with work, especially from the Doms side, with help from the sub, and instant to me in this area will be months, not days or even weeks but months. I can not see it happening any faster, and whats the hurry. To me the best time is when you are getting to know each other, top to bare bottom. from your first mistakes, to your most resent accomplishments and awards. What you are a scared of and what you are most proud of, and all those special little things between that make it such a fun exciting and grand time for both of you together. No Hurry Life will wait. It is the little things in life that will stick in your memories for a longer time, trust me, the sunsets, the flowers picked, the blanket shared, the time you burnt the coffee, and had to have instant....wait, not that one....ok even that memory is a good one...had to drink 3 cups that day...I was .peeing all afternoon, wait that was special......