Online now
Online now

Fetish Gear

Sinity​(dom female)
4 years ago • May 3, 2020

Fetish Gear

Sinity​(dom female) • May 3, 2020
What kind of fetish gear do you like most?

What is hard to find?

If you could customize something, what would it be and how?
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 3, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 3, 2020
Love the lust of leather. Enough for me to be fashionable and just enough on my slave to cover whatvi dont others to see and a few rings for accesories.

Leather isnt too hard to find, but finding someone that can do custom work at a reasonable price is practicly impossible. Found a guy in NYC that does great work, butnitsnreally pricey. Now I make leather pouches and I know how much it costs to get something like that up and running and how much work it takes for each custom peice, but I'd swear it's like they're cornering the market cause everyone else does price gouging
    The most loved post in topic
Sinity​(dom female)
4 years ago • May 4, 2020
Sinity​(dom female) • May 4, 2020
So things like harnesses, clothing, and the like?

My husband is looking into making leather gear. What do you consider reasonably priced for custom work?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
4 years ago • May 4, 2020
Micro cock cage. Oh hell, yes. But it only works with someone to put it on me. i like it better than the cages that hold the shaft, actually more comfortable for me because on me it works by internalizing my penis and holding it there vs just caging the shaft. Besides the other more commonly known uses for keeping a sub horny, for me, there's another sort of mind fuck quality to the micro. Just writing "internalizing my penis" is sends that arousal tingle through me. When a baby is being made, their sex organs either stay internalized and they stay a girl or they externalize and become a boy, so wearing one is a sort of partial reversal of that. i love the psychology of D/s.
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 5, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 5, 2020
I've mainly done pouches, add ons, accesories. Fetish-wise I've only done a collar and leash which the basics were purchased and moded
Plugs. For me, a plug has so many uses... all connect to me psychologically. They fill and remind the bottom all the time of who ever put it there. They open and alter. They can be remote controlled. They focus and orient.
House Talion​(dom male)
Best I can tell ya, it's easier to buy long belts than to get basic leather, dye it, cut it. A waste of time when belts practicly come premade n you just have to size it up for the kind of harness you want

Re: Fetish Gear

Sinity wrote:

If you could customize something, what would it be and how?

A restraining device. A restraining device that holds me deceptively comfortable that can be regularly adjusted by the Dom/Tom to open and gradually mold the hole while shrinking and containing the penis. To me devices that are subtley effective over time vs harsh or instantly obvious, are like long foreplay. But to me, one of the advantages of relationship over hookup is the long term effect and exercise of power that a Dom can have.

i had a Dom who sent me a breast pump (He lived in Idaho, i in Oregon) and told me He'd really like it if i could "make my breasts into little titties" for Him. He was obviously so turned on by the idea, i got turned on by His heat. i'm not fem nor had i ever thought of such a thing, but He collared me with the desire and i started pumping. He asked for once a day, i often did it twice a day. We were not able to move close together, so things ending (sadly for me), but He told me if we had been in the same town He would have found a way to sneak me oxytocin so that i'd start producing milk. He definitely customized the use of a breast pump to fit His desire. i loved Him.
House Talion​(dom male)
I'd built a custom 4 post king sized bed with leather curtains, rings and chain, 4 slave cages underneath, bondage footboard