Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Sinity​(dom female)
4 years ago • May 2, 2020
Sinity​(dom female) • May 2, 2020
Duke Montefort wrote:

What motivates you to be a better person?

Being a bad person makes me anxious. I hate the feeling. I like to support others, help them be happy. It just feels right.

What is the worst way you were ever approached romantically?
Bunnie
4 years ago • May 3, 2020
Bunnie • May 3, 2020
Out on the town one night, one of my friend’s boyfriends asked me to have an affair with him. He had the whole thing planned out... we could meet once a week while she thought he was at football training... he had even okayed things with the other guys to cover for him.
When I said no, he went back and told her that I had come onto him. I lost most of my friends that night.

Toilet paper on the holder... over or under? And why?
Bunnie
4 years ago • May 3, 2020
Bunnie • May 3, 2020
Lol! Best answer for that argument I’ve heard yet icon_biggrin.gif

We didn’t hoard... I’m actually a bit of a fan of bidets... so just figured, worst case scenario, I’d just switch to that method.

What was your covid “comfort” purchase?
Comic Gurl​(sub male)
4 years ago • May 6, 2020
Comic Gurl​(sub male) • May 6, 2020
I could not do my good deed, it involved taking my sister out. I may do it tomorrow.

What is something you wish would happen, but if it did it would not work out well at all.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 7, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • May 7, 2020
Humanity makes plans and God laughs. The reason is a plan falls to the wayside once it hits reality. However, if you stay true to the core of the idea/ideal. Then you have not truly failed.

What song is in your head at this moment?
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
Don't stop me now - Queen

What is the one moment you remember when you were having the most fun you've ever had in your life? (My mother asked me this last weekend and it made me think for a long time before I could answer.)
GypsyPirate​(sub female)
GypsyPirate​(sub female) • May 7, 2020
My birthday last year. I flew to Sarasota to visit my old roommate. She's the one that knows where the bodies are buried. One day we stayed the whole day on Siesta Key. We had a cooler full of beer and sat in chairs on the sand. We talked about all the crazy things we did in our 20s. We laughed our asses off and enjoyed the sun and sea.

What is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?