Online now
Online now

Broken Ankle

subwifemom
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2020

Broken Ankle

subwifemom • Apr 23, 2020
So, I Posted before about becoming a slave to my husband out of respect love and trust. However, I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago and there for have been just about useless. Has anyone else suffered an injury that left them unable to do their duty as a sub or slave. Master, Dom’s how did you handle this situation when you where having to take on the extra roles. Is there anything I can do that will continue to allow me to fulfill my responsibility while being injured?
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@subwifemom

Your first, and most important duty is to take care of your dom's property, (that's you).

My wife/sub/slave suffered through 5 years of chemotherapy and ovarian cancer, which left her in a permanently exhausted, and sick state in mind and body. So, yeah, I picked up the slack. It's all part of being in a committed relationship. In your case, you know that if you take care of the ankle, it will eventually heal, and you'll be fine. Your husband undoubtedly knows this too.

All in all, this is a *minor*, (albeit painful), setback. Take care of yourself and don't be bothered about this small interruption in the dynamic that you are trying to build with your husband. This too shall pass.
    The most loved post in topic
subwifemom
subwifemom • Apr 23, 2020
@Skyrich

Thank you I understand it is a temporary thing and I am going to get better. I guess I was just felling that I let everyone down in the fact that I have not been able to do as I should / could. However, I do believe this will only help me become more relent on my husband and learn to lean on him better even in the day to day of our lives.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Apr 23, 2020
I was in organ failure and my Dom at the time took care of me, even offered me a kidney thankfully that wasn't needed. But essentially he looked after what was his and i accepted in accepting i was submissive. Believe me when I say that was hard for me. I was unable to walk so lifting me on and off the toilet too.... i really hated it but i did it because that was him looking after his property and I was grateful too.
There are still ways to have some fun but its a different kind of fun.
Once i couldn't sleep and hadn't done for at least a week so he got onto the hospital bed so I could sleep next to him, i asked. Lifting me to the bathroom with a swat to the bum made me laugh.
Sitting up in bed together watching a favourite film.
When he brought me food i used to nod my head in thanks especially for tea. Just something I would do automatically when having a door held open but in a different situation. I would be there to listen to his day, the best and worst bits and snuggle up to at night even if he didn't sleep
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Skyrich has it on lock. The first pillar of any iteration of the lifestyle is respect, and expecting someone to keep up all this work when they're physically unable to is just douchey. Both if you're a Dom working with an injured sub, or the sub yourself. Taking care of yourself and recovering should be priority one.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 7, 2020
A Master is suposed tobunderstand a slave's physical limitations and to not push beyond them. When is case of injury it has been heard of such things, but as I've seen thatsbonly beennfrom the Gorean perspective.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • May 8, 2020
LordofPain56 • May 8, 2020
It wouldn't have mattered if she had ever become disabled because I always did everything myself anyway. It wasn't till my late 30's that I ever had a girl, so I was used to always doing everything and being that I am so routine oriented, that never changed even to this day.
BUT, if she did become injured in some way, I would have demanded to know how she did it, as I have strict rules which are designed to protect her from danger, regardless of where she is. So, if she had become injured, either she broke the rules OR, there was an oversight in the rules that needs to be addressed.