Online now
Online now

Voices

once orchid{None}
4 years ago • May 12, 2020

Voices

once orchid{None} • May 12, 2020
Can we talk about how much a voice can do to a body? I love it when a voice can make one wet and trremble at the same time. Not every voice can do this.
    The most loved post in topic
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • May 12, 2020
They can be hypnotic or trigger things. When I was younger, and my mother was in another state. I heard her voice in a mall. I followed the voice for an hour before I figured it out that it was just another woman with similar speech patterns.

During WWII Frank Sinatra became a huge hit, because he sounded like all the New York Boys off at war.
YaGottaBeKittenMe​(sub female){Daddy}
My Bull's voice is like this. It's not even that low, just has this gravelly tone to it that sets me on edge in the best way possible. I love just listening to him over and over, really need to get him to make a solo vid for me 😈
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 13, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 13, 2020
A voice used the right way can do many things to the body, but it depends in what the body likes. Whispering directly in the ear while feeling their breathe on your neck can do the same thing for you that being berated and put in their place can do for others
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 17, 2020
blue - I totally agree, there is something about my Daddy's voice that can drive me wild. He has a wonderful voice in regular conversation but when he uses the "Daddy Voice" low, commanding, sometimes rough there is nothing better!