Online now
Online now

The Phases of (brat) Submission

Sir Don​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 11, 2020
Sir Don​(dom male) • May 11, 2020
Grey Eyes wrote:
@DDFH
That explains alot...and I'm not talking about the cat like reflexes.

Excuse me i have you know....... it didn't even make a dent in the floor ..... there was no blood or scars and i only spent 2 years in the recovery unit of the hospital ......🤪
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 14, 2020
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 14, 2020
Let the reply section to this post be a playground for you all. I'm just itching to let the fear turn to nervousness. And then let the doms know how funny I am about that. For starters, most of you act so confused about who should be put where. Or who should brat and defend what. Really it's thrilling and loved by me! But really we can stop with the games now and watch the fireworks. Just a month or two and you know what I mean! But really, I don't care... I have a certain amount of confidence to myself. And the drama I get from people won't change that! Good luck! *trips over other people's messes and does the cleaning*
Jenstar​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 14, 2020
Jenstar​(sub female) • May 14, 2020
I have a question!!!!!

I’m very new! So please forgive me. I don’t have a Dom. However, I feel like if I trust someone FIRST they can have my full submission. I think me not trusting someone first makes me not want to be their sub. I have met a few men here who just seem very shady to me. And one man here who I thought was SO PERFECT, but ended up basically leading me on ... I hate to sound so naive- but how does one know that the non-trust isn’t just bratty tendencies?

For instance- the one whom I thought was perfect, I knew I would easily submit NO MATTER WHAT. No questions asked. And the shady dudes ... well ... I don’t even want to speak to them ...