Online now
Online now

The Phases of (brat) Submission

Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 15, 2020
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 15, 2020
Cute! Trying to help a sub. Just remember that the first person to take the zipline out of there will be me! And all of you will be flirting a foursome while I build a sand castle. Ha ha ha! Ben Dover is the most common thing I'm reading right now! Well guess what? I will turn around and trash the party! I'm not the sub that will be so helpless they're out doing backflips for the masters! Especially not for a night out at the bar! All of you squeamish trainers better cover your eyes in the BDSM blood dungeon! JUST START A BAR FIGHT BY BLAMING A SPILL ON A RANDOM DOM then pretend that drama did you good!

The brats will have the last laugh! Also, sign my dress will you? I hate wearing those! I'm looking at you brat admirers! You're next on my "frame for bar fights" list! I should really be working on my evil laugh. But I thought it was more fun for brat kickers to make a hot mess of the thread! And don't think I can phase going public on the forums! I like how long my rant is here. It's very satisfying to have the last word for the moment. I'd like to play nurse and dump mud on all the hospital gowns so people have to stay in their stinky old clothes! You can thank me for pulling this one! I went overboard!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Hey QR,

Who are you talking to cause *looks around the room* all the people here are brats and all the doms that have posted, are paired with said brats.

Your anger seems a bit....displaced.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
I'm angry huh? I just wanted to add to the fun! Clearly I may have a little anger. But excuse me for that. I love your involvement! I do wish the best for the doms and paired brats. Formally, I'm flattered by how much you like to reply to said brats. As I add to the summary of all the current past events and drama found on this thread! Thanks for the unintentional pointers though. I wish you the best! Don't keep me waiting on all the backlash! Excited for the thrill. XO

~QR
Sir Don​(dom male){Not lookin}

I don't think I understand what the hell is going on...

SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Hey QR,

Who are you talking to cause *looks around the room* all the people here are brats and all the doms that have posted, are paired with said brats.

Your anger seems a bit....displaced.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
What? I don't get how you're all interpreting anger from my rant. I happened upon this post because I was curious about how someone could find brats going through phases from such amazing experience! I replied because I could relate. A week later I read drama and enjoyed seeing how brats and doms interact. But when a sub asked about submission and trust I couldn't help but reply. Maybe a reply triggered a two word outburst or so. But when I came back over here I was simply excited to post my rant. You know with all the drama and people. Where do you get the idea that I'm not who I say I am?

I would like to know! I do not direct my rant to one person! It's free for everyone to see my reactions! As there is nothing hot going on right now between doms and brats I do not have a reason to continue replying to every little thing! I simply wanted to look over an old post. You're free to continue exaggerating my rant if that's what you like. With all due respect, explaining myself is boring. I have goals to achieve. I have thrill and excitement to seek! Replying to a so called tantrum is simply not my thing on my end. I hope I've cleared things up enough. Do enjoy your time. I do not intend to disrupt anyone.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Kicking brats. Defensiveness. Don't you dare hurt (name)! @??? You're saying this and saying that! Did you hit your head? Two hours in a hospital. Brat move! We brats... Clamps!? I thought they were hidden! @??? paddle! etc. It's all entertaining to me. Thus the rant. Good day!