Online now
Online now

The Phases of (brat) Submission

MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
3 years ago • May 17, 2020
@skyrich

Oh I just learned the hard way that phases can most definitely repeat lol. Apparently I 'm not as done with the "meltdown" phase like I thought I was.

@SirsBaby

I will most definitely read your blog because I went from not thinking I was a brat at all, to saying I only had tendencies, to...now well...maybe I am lol
thanks icon_smile.gif
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 17, 2020
So where does Questioning go in these phases? I mean people do go through points in time where they start questioning why everything has to be. I guess denial has some of that? I don't know.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@Quirkyrebel

Questioning happens in all phases, and I think all throughout our lives. If we aren't questioning, we aren't learning.

Put another way: "The unexamined life isn't worth living" -- Socrates
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
@skyrich

Good point. Just waiting for the answers. And coming up with more questions! I can never be too curious. Even when I meet the bump in the road.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Roller coaster anyone? I love bumps! I love the energy from being bounced up! The landing though? No hard landings please! I want to drop my camera from 10 ft high! (iphone falling off side of building videos) And the car? Stall the landing! The boost is the most thrilling! I think I used to jump on a bed or from bed to bed. Best feeling ever! No painful landings unless you hit the floor.

Or better yet... to climb the bleachers, record the view from way up high, and only look at the phone screen from hopping/stepping down every bleacher bench! I did enjoy that video I once filmed! Watch videos of hang gliding from way up high! It's spectacular! I had once went to the mall and watched a video of being on a roller coaster from a rocking ride. Slipping on a spill was the best thrill when I didn't fall! Just think of all that fun! Hope this helped!
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 18, 2020
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 18, 2020
Oh, don't be triggered! Maybe if you find someone who can truly help and understand you will do fine. I'm not suggesting you be fixed but a therapist will help you find coping strategies and maybe gaining trust from a good therapist can have good benefits. I know my bad behavior towards men can sound deterring... but really, I may be partially unaware and partially just a bad brat to those haters! Too strict or controlling... nope! Stay on the safe side. It's good to learn from past experiences. I'm yet to have enough. Don't let the negativity of said experience terribly affect your family! I do have a bit of anger I want to address and take care of eventually. That's for a totally different story...

Let those who want super obedient subs know that disrespect is not your intention... but that you won't take more insults from them! IDK though... maybe disrespect is something I have when I don't trust though. To think that things long forgotten come back to haunt you... the past. Don't let it get to you and strive for the future. What am I saying? I don't know that much. Try your best to make new and happier memories until you can't go on! There's nothing stopping you! That's all I have to say folks!